Her cheek bones look like higher

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
Photo please...

·
Registered
16,454 Posts
Well and went and compared from her appearance on Backstage to her past main roster pics and nope, she looks the same as she has ever have.

Could be the makeup.... some makeup can really cause the effect of giving the illusion of a change.

EDIT: My girlfriend linked me this... Look what you people are making me post....

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,754 Posts
Maybe the different camera direction. Just compare the angle at commentary to someone standing in a studio.

·
Southern Pride
2,941 Posts
If you're talking about from WWE Backstage last night, probably was the makeup and lighting glaring down on her. I didn't notice anything different about her though.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well and went and compared from her appearance on Backstage to her past main roster pics and nope, she looks the same as she has ever have.

Could be the makeup.... some makeup can really cause the effect of giving the illusion of a change.

EDIT: My girlfriend linked me this... Look what you people are making me post....

Makeup can do that, but I looked at the video again and it looks like she got Fillers done

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I doubt it. She doesn't seem the type to have cosmetic surgery. She is very down to earth, Moxley married a good one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts