Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I definitely heard him say bear maybe that's why he was sandbagging against Lord Tensai tonight. My god it all makes sense now. :troll

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Maybe he was talking about Bryan, because he is strong like a bear?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I think he meant wrestling an actual bear. On his twitter the same day he mentioned something about missing Tracy Smothers, who wrestled an actual bear.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,325 Posts
For people who might not be aware "bear" is a gay slang term for a large, strong, tattooed "manly man" homosexual.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I think he meant wrestling an actual bear. On his twitter the same day he mentioned something about missing Tracy Smothers, who wrestled an actual bear.

lol pure gold.That Bear is the only creature on earth who is capable of ending the streak.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Eh...I don't see what's bad about it. Calling someone a bear is not exactly an insult lol.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
For people who might not be aware "bear" is a gay slang term for a large, strong, tattooed "manly man" homosexual.
Not really. A bear is usually a tall (or large, as in fat/wide) male and usually hairy.
Tattoos have nothing to do with it. Neither does strength. Since a "fat" bear can be much weaker than a muscular femine gay man.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
LOL cm punk cant win. He cant do anything right in the wrestling ring, on twitter or in interviews. Maybe he should just hide in his closet for a few months.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,325 Posts
I don't know, I always thought that being into weight lifting and doing more "manly" things was part of it?

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
I don't know, I always thought that being into weight lifting and doing more "manly" things was part of it?
In a way. Traditionaly it was just a large/fat man that was hairy and usually had a beard. I dunno when the "biker" look (see the guy from the Village People) started. But bears usually come in two varities, the fat hairy ones or else the muscular hairy ones.

Problem is, you have one side (the muscular ones) saying the large bears aren't "attractive enough" and on the other side, you have the large selection of bears claiming the muscular ones aren't "traditional".

Tattoos don't have much to do with it. But neither do weights. Do remember that "manly" can be seen as a bit different to gay men; case in point, being a fat hairy guy with leather pants is "manly". :)

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Every time Punk does a media show and is asked what's in store, he always replies with "I'm going to wrestle a bear and set myself on fire." Settle down everyone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.