Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Registered
4,034 Posts
The set looks really nice for a house show.

· Registered
209 Posts
Anyone got an idea of what the attendances were for Manchester and Glasgow? Would be interesting to see the total UK numbers. Their avg UK TV audience was like what? 100,000? And say Wembley got close to 10,000 apparently? Almost 10% of your entire UK audience attending one show is good no?

· Registered
7,422 Posts
They wont do a PPV due to the time differences, but they'll do a set of iMPACT! tapings.

That crowd's definitely the best I've ever seen from TNA. Even surpasses this:

That crowd was sick yo.
Seeing how no one really buys them and how Impacts are taped anyway and it's what alot of people are just used to, I don't see how showing it on a delay would hurt anything.

· Registered
69 Posts
I was there as well. The crowd were pretty good for the most of the show (Some of the booking was a bit pants, mind) The Beer Money chants were gold, though. BEER! MONEY! (Repeat x infinity.......)

· Registered
276 Posts
They should seriously pick 4 UK venues, and tape an episode of Impact! at each - they save 1/12th of their yearly production costs, cover all expenses incurred by the vast paying audiences and get to film a month of Impacts in one go, giving their wrestlers a nice vacation before the next PPV.

Book it, Russo!

· Registered
822 Posts
Just to quickly add to it's rising appeal in the UK, I don't know if anyones mentioned it but it's now on freeview here. (don't have to pay a subscription like Sky for anyone who doesn't know whast freeview is)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.