Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts off like a Rock Bottom, then he flips back and pulls the opponent down. Never seen it before.

Candidate for new finisher?

·
Forever Blowing Bubbles!
4,889 Posts
Paul Burchill used it as his finisher when he had the pirate gimmick a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally I don't understand why everyone has so much of a problem with the SSP. It's just a split-legged moonsault with a cork-screw. But by no means am I saying he shouldn't put that into his regular rotation. While he's at it, he could put the standing shooting star back in. If Evan Bourne doesn't want to be upstaged, he shouldn't be so crap.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Personally I don't understand why everyone has so much of a problem with the SSP. It's just a split-legged moonsault with a cork-screw. But by no means am I saying he shouldn't put that into his regular rotation. While he's at it, he could put the standing shooting star back in. If Evan Bourne doesn't want to be upstaged, he shouldn't be so crap.
If Evan was being upstaged, then it should have been Morrison getting Evan's push. Evan right now is actually high mid-card compared to Morrison, who's only push is the Summerslam team, which doesn't mean he'll get any individual attention.

Evan is crap? Please.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Evan was being upstaged, then it should have been Morrison getting Evan's push.
You're right, he should have. JoMo does the high-flying style better than anyone else in the WWE, save maybe Rey. Evan kicks people in the thighs. And what mileage is Evan getting out of the Nexus angle? Would that be sod all?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.