Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like when vince wanted the old austin back but austin walked out. Now cena wanted jericho to stay on the team but jericho walked out you tell me.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
He walked out simply because he is a heel. If he would have turned around, the crowd would have made him face. Which is not what the WWE wants currently

·
Registered
627 Posts
He walked out simply because he is a heel. If he would have turned around, the crowd would have made him face. Which is not what the WWE wants currently
I was praying for him to turn back... that's exactly what he needs right now tbh. Being turned face by the crowd (that's when they're the most into him) after this long and boring heel fuckup. I was genuinely disappointed :mad:

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
I'd love for it to be down to Cena and Barrett and Jericho comes out and gives them both a Codebreaker [In order to keep him heel of course he would have to do the same to Cena].

·
Registered
887 Posts
I wish he'd turned back last night, he'd be a great heel that gets cheered (well, he already does get cheered but you know what I mean). Jericho is still a massive fan favourite, its like they boo him cos they feel they should, not cos they want to...which is great for us Jericho fans!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
I wish he'd turned back last night, he'd be a great heel that gets cheered (well, he already does get cheered but you know what I mean). Jericho is still a massive fan favourite, its like they boo him cos they feel they should, not cos they want to...which is great for us Jericho fans!
uh.....what? WWE doesn't want that, because that's not a heel. a great heel that gets cheered is a face, not a great heel. it's like randy orton taught you nothing. people cheered the shit out of orton no matter what he did, so naturally, wwe just had him start feuding with heels and officially turned him face. Jericho doesn't WANT people cheering for him, he has said that already. he wants you to boo him, because then he feels like he's doing his job.

·
Registered
664 Posts
It certainly looks like the whole thing is set up for a Cena vs Jericho feudpost SummerSlam which is what I need right now
You might be right about that.. But as someone who enjoys jericho's work, I do not want to see this happen right now.. If the rumors are true about jericho leaving, than jericho will not gain an inch in a feud against cena. All you have to do is look at cena's last feud with batista on his way out. Say what you want about batista, but he was billed as a powerhouse and was arguably the most powerful wrestler in wwe kayfabe wise (in that group with cena, hhh, and undertaker). And batista wasn't allowed one victory in 3 attempts against cena. After seeing how cena was allowed to make batista his bitch basically, it doesn't look good for anyone facing cena. Unless you are sheamus and can get lucky victories (in kayfabe terms) over cena, I don't see cena losing. If jericho ends up fueding cena after all this, I hope he is booked with help.. Maybe edge or someone from nexus depending on where they go with that whole angle.. I just don't wanna see jericho get manhandled by cena.. Let him get 1 cheap win ffs

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think the sight of both these guys walking out has very little resemblence, a desperate link at most.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts