Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I been living under a rock for a while? I came on the boards earlier today, and everything started "Moving". It never did it before (for me anyway). I justed wanted to know if anyone could explain this starng occourence(sp?) to me?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, it's just all the gifs and shit have come alive. Since I joined last year, they have never moved. I thought it was something wrong with my comp/the site so I ignored it. Then earlier today, everything sprang to life.

I was just seeing if anyone could explain what happened?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Um, if they were supposed to move, then they should have moved before. Most GIFs move, so I think you might have had your settings fucked before of something, unless you left the page before it finished loading.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I think Adam means, for example, the 'new posts' arrows that spin. He asked me this earlier.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmmmm...it could be a mixture of both. I think I figured it out. The same time everuthing began to move again, My Zone Alarm Pro, began to crash quite frequently. I think it has been stopping the gifs and shit from moving, as well as stoppoing the popups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts