Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a year or so ago on RAW, Jerry Lawler was mentioning Joey Styles for some reason or other and accidentally called him AJ Styles live on TV? Sorry if this never happened and I am waisting anyone's time but can anyone else remember this happening?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I remember him saying Randy Savage instead of Randy Orton. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to get him fired.

Does he even know who AJ Styles is? He barely knows the guys who wrestle on Raw.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah I remember that because I had to watch that ep again to make sure I wasn't hearing things. The King is really losing his way, He can barely get anyone's names or move names right these days.

·
Asuka
96,236 Posts
I remember him saying Randy Savage instead of Randy Orton. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to get him fired.

Does he even know who AJ Styles is? He barely knows the guys who wrestle on Raw.
He also called Darren Young Daniel Bryan last week during the Nexus beatdown of him. I wanted to slap the bastard.

I don't know why he doesn't retire. It's apparent that he has no interest in the product anymore when he can't even take the time to get so many people's names right. He can't be that desperate for money...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regardless of AJ Styles working for a smaller promotion, I would've thought that a wrestling fan like the King would have heard of the man, despite where he works he is still probabily the second greatest wrestler today (behind only Jericho).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts