Wrestling Forum banner

Did Eve Really Get a Decent Pop?

778 7
Or was it all piped-in again? Part of me doesn't want to believe it's real since she gets golf claps and yawns on Raw, but it looked like a small part of the crowd was standing and cheering when she won.

Piped-in, legit, or both?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Didn't sound loud enough to be piped in so I'm going with real. Not that I pay much attention to the volume, it's better to look at the crowd for visible reaction which there definitely was here. I would imagine that the backstage segment hinting at LayCool breaking up got a few people interested in the match.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Piped in, 100%. When I heard the pop, I thought it was pretty loud and frowned. NOBODY cares about Eve, seriously there's absolutely 0 chance she would get a pop.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Not sure, i'm not good at judging whether the crowd reaction is real or not. Though i can bet that Eve looks amazing in person, so people would probably cheer for her.

· Registered
654 Posts
Piped in, totally. She doesn't get any reaction normally, and most of the people that stood did just that: stand. I don't see much of a reaction here, and certainly not anything that makes me think it was that loud. Totally piped in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.