Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
Drugs and alcohol play a big role in life. Maybe that's why we don't have many megastars nowadays. The wrestlers are too soft. Give a man booze and you give him confidence. Let Cesaro go on a 3-day bender and I bet he grows the balls to stand up to Vince.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,300 Posts
Drugs and alcohol has always played a big role in pro wrestling for decades now. Look at the 70's, 80's, 90's and even in this decade. And I am afraid that won't stop anytime soon.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Yes, and they should start using drugs and alcohol heavily again. Randy Orton should never deliver a promo without an 8-ball of coke. The Bellas should always be in brie Mode. Natalya may get some personality if she's allowed to smoke weed to mellow her out. Bryan could use steroids to stop being so fragile and brittle. Wyatt should drink bourbon so his promos can stop being repetitive. Reigns can use meth to stop gassing out so fast. John Cena should take adderall to focus on a body part and learn wrestling psychology. Steph can swim in a chemical pool of benzodiazepines so she can stop emasculating the roster.
Thats what i call a medical diagnosis

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I had this same theory. It seems wrestlers today need to loosen up they all seem so up tight and boring

But the boys in 90s were all fun and wild but maybe just a little too far.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Drugs, Alcohol & Pain Killers baybay!

Now I think only Vince is allowed to take them, that would explain the booking of the show. :draper2

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.