Votes: 4 44.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dolph Ziggler "the show off" was on the biggest push of his career, coming off a incredible survivor series win, where Dolph carried his team rather than John Cena.

Many argued that this put Dolph in a light even better than John Cena.

Then as Ziggler's career was about to shine, we have the return of Daniel Bryan. And all of a sudden Ziggler is lost in the shuffle.

Did Daniel Bryan bury Ziggler?

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
Dolph was lost in the shuffle before Bryan's return. One Survivor Series moment doesn't change that, especially one that was completely overshadowed by Sting's return.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Ziggler only got that spot at Survivor Series b/c they didn't want it to look like Sting had to save Cena.

The SS match was about starting Sting/HHH more so than pushing Ziggler. Ziggler has reached his glass ceiling and the WWE is never going to push him higher.

Dolph is the best in-ring performer after CM Punk left. Fact.
That is an OPINION :fact

(personally my opinion is Dolph is 3rd (behind Bryan & Rollins)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nope.

He was never going to be pushed in the top tier outside of his SvS victory. It was a reward for holding up the roster while Bryan, Reigns and Randy were out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
He is definitely up there in the top 5 (just ask Ricky Steamboat), but I'd rank Rollins above him.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
He is actually the best behind Rollins, Cesaro and Bryan.

But even when i think these three guys are overall better than him in the ring, he goes one step ahead of any of them, his Survivor Series performance was better than anything i have watched in WWE since Punk/Lesnar imo.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Yep, I think it did and it's a damn shame because, in my opinion, Ziggler has more potential than Bryan and Bryan has had his time, Ziggler deserves his but is simply never going to get it now.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Have you made a thread that doesn't relate to Bryan?
Well he did make that thread about Seth's dick, but I didn't read the entire thread so he may have mentioned Bryan in there to

:draper2

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Ziggler was never being pushed :lol Survivor Series was a one-off and had no effect on anything,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.