Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've watched bateman in fcw and he never caught my eye wrestling wise, he wasn't bad or anything but he was just basic. even in his first nxt match he was using basic wrestling skills but as nxt went on bateman added new moves to his repertoire and has added a more technical style approach.

he's basically doing stuff that his pro, daniel bryan, would do.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I think he has, I have noticed a slight change also but either way I think WWE is acknowledging it by having backstage segments with Bryan teaching Bateman a submission move here and there. Also Bryan will have a another one up on Miz if Bryan's rookie wins NXT which is something Miz could not do 2 times.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Danielson does work with Bateman a little bit. He seems like a good dude that would be willing to help out a guy that's just starting his career. At any rate, the two have excellent chemistry so hopefully they end up getting a run with the tag titles after NXT is done.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
^^^^^^

Bryan could start following Miz's path. Carrying the US Championship and never defending it on TV, then taking the Tag Team Championships, all the way to the WWE Championship! Whoohoo!

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
I'm sure he has been giving some pointers. The angle is that Bryan is teaching Bateman, so that is going to be exaggerated in his matches. Just traveling and working around the pros is helping him alot.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ya like some people said, I'm sure all or most of the pros actually give SOME advice to the NXT "rookies" at some point in time..maybe off camera, backstage at a house show or some shit..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts