Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from friends that back in this time bret hitman hart was a user of the drug ohhh I can picture it now backstage in the 1990s with everything smelling like old gym mats seeing the ppv sets at the time just gave everything a much DARKER RAW AND GRITTY feel then the sets of now and that adds the the deepness of the hitman using the drug!
Does anyone know anything of this? I would love to know

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
If you think it was a constant drug habit I think you have him mistaken with HBK. As far as I know Bret wasn't an addicted user but may have tried it once or twice giving into peer pressure.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That was more of an "after the show" thing. And after seeing Davey Boy Smith get messed up on crack with Anvil, which damn near screwed up the entire match at SummerSlam '92 in Wembly... Bret didn't touch the stuff much after that.

Read his book; its a long book, but a good one.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
In Bret's book he claims that a lot of his sexual affairs were because of Cocaine - in that whenever the powder came out, he grabbed a girl to get away from it. He doesn't deny doing the odd line at parties but I'm fairly sure he never indulged backstage before a show. He was too professional for that shit.

·
Registered
945 Posts
In Bret's book he claims that a lot of his sexual affairs were because of Cocaine - in that whenever the powder came out, he grabbed a girl to get away from it.
That's one of the most pathetic excuses I've ever heard. PERIOD.

I bet that went down really well with the missus....

"Sorry, luv... I fucked another lass last night... I had to... I'd be a raging coke fiend by now otherwise".

·
Registered
975 Posts
It's funny to think that during one of the most "PG"/kid friendly times in WWE history (1993-1996), some of the craziest shit was going on behind the scenes

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
That's one of the most pathetic excuses I've ever heard. PERIOD.

I bet that went down really well with the missus....

"Sorry, luv... I fucked another lass last night... I had to... I'd be a raging coke fiend by now otherwise".
It's also kind of implied he rather be a sexual fiend as his vice than a drug addict. More of a pick your poison, but then of course he shouldn't have been married.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Does it matter?

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
yeah I'm sure so many members of our forum know what Bret Hart was sticking up his nose on some obscure Tuesday in 1996.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
in that case I heard he pulled a Keith Richards and snorted coke with Owens ashes at a coke party in 1999 while shooting up Benoit with the steroids that would eventually lead to his roid rage in 2007.

source: Kizza/WrestleZone

1 - 20 of 20 Posts