Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much what the title says really.

Everyone knows him as the beer guzzler, even my Nanna did! He got quite well known outside wrestling as the beer drinker too so it would make sense for him to have his own beer brand.

Do you think even today it could sell in stores if he did?

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I sure as hell would buy some, if he did. As far as I know, he never made any beer himself or associated his name with any, besides the beer he drank at ringside which varied a lot.

·
Mick Foley's Bitch
1,051 Posts
Don't think he did, or I, along with 90% of the (18+) Would be sitting here with a can of it right now!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yeah the "Steveweisers" always got a chuckle out of me.

But the Stone Cold Beer thing is interesting. Kinda sounds like something that would appeal to rural demographics. Perhaps a skull with a rattlesnake as the logo.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was defo the reason I first wanted a beer, I was like 11/12 and my parents were giving it the whole "drinking is not good" routine whilst my childhood idol was getting tanked every week at work!

Watching him today makes me go get beer, and drinking beer makes me want to watch him...it makes perfect sense for him to do his own beer! I mean if JR can sell BBQ sauce I'm sure Austin can give beer a good go!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Steveweisers would be awesome. But really it would also just be a complete waste of beer to everyone who buys it because you just know nobody is going to drink them, rather pour them down your face and body in an Austin salute lol. Marketing ploy: Comes with free empty glass bottle for you to throw on the ground and shatter before drinking and stickign your middle finger up at a passing OAP, stunning them is optional lol.

I mean come on, how many of us haven't gone and bought two cans of cola, semi opened them, battered them together and poured them all over our face getting half a mouth of cola out the entire two cans and a very sticky face? Anyone? :rolleyes: I did :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steveweisers would be awesome. But really it would also just be a complete waste of beer to everyone who buys it because you just know nobody is going to drink them, rather pour them down your face and body in an Austin salute lol. Marketing ploy: Comes with free empty glass bottle for you to throw on the ground and shatter before drinking and stickign your middle finger up at a passing OAP, stunning them is optional lol.

I mean come on, how many of us haven't gone and bought two cans of cola, semi opened them, battered them together and poured them all over our face getting half a mouth of cola out the entire two cans and a very sticky face? Anyone? :rolleyes: I did :D
I'm glad I'm not the only one! hahaha

I did it with cola then I did it with beer! It's just fricking fun!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Wow, amazing that Vince and his marketing team didn't strike an endorsement deal with some brewing company for an Austin 3.16 drink. Hell, even Jessica Simpson was the face of some beer brand.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Shit, if they did, the advert should have Jim Ross...

JR: "Hard day at work...? Know what you need...? A STONE COLD STUNNER! A STONE COLD STUNNER! A STONE COLD STUNNER!"

Calm mellow voice: "A Stone Cold Stunner - Quickest way to end a working man's day."

Takerbourneagain: :lmao You are epic, I totally need to try that out!

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Right? I remember getting it all over my face! It wasn't sticky though...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
lol hell yeah, id buy it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts