Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When clay was walking to the ring, i noticed something familiar (the kid who looked excited to see clay). Then i looked onto last weeks smackdown (6-8-12), and it was the exact same entrance. It was the same kid and sane crowd. Did anyone also catch this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another thing to note. If you look really close, you can see Derrick Bateman kneeling ringside waiting for BC to stop dancing in this weeks smackdown. But he was BCs opponent last week not this week.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
wow, i guess they just got bored doing it every week.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Maybe some live crowds are sick at his long-ass entrance and they don't want people turning on him before the start of another squash... I dunno.

Good pickup though, OP

·
Banned
353 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
There was also a small bit of looping (audio overdubbing) done to Big Show's speech. I can't figure out what he could possibly have said in those one or two words that made looping necessary. Right after the looping there was also an obvious edit.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
There was also a small bit of looping (audio overdubbing) done to Big Show's speech. I can't figure out what he could possibly have said in those one or two words that made looping necessary. Right after the looping there was also an obvious edit.
I didn't pay attention to Clay or his entrance but I did notice the editing in Show's promo. Really blatant stuff.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Maybe there was a production botch or something and WWE just decided to swap out entrances. He always does the same exact entrance everytime so they might as well.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Strange, i watched on YT and while some things are normally cut out there was no Broadus entrance which i found odd.

Didn't catch the Show edit, can't say i was paying too much attention though, at least it's not blatant editing in the middle of matches which they were doing a lot a little while back.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
well , might as well start doing that for the whole show as well since we been seeing the same thing over and over, i didn't even notice myself, that just goes to show how repetitive smackdown has become the last couple of months,

Reactions: STP

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Yeah well it does get annoying every Monday and Friday getting read the same thing for 5 minutes. Doesn't help that both voices are annoying.

"ladies and gentlemmeeeennn. The only livinnnn breatheeeing funkasaurus (And then why repeat it??) FUNK-A-SAUR-USS in Captivatay!"

and then brodus. saying Funkadactylesssssssss

1 - 20 of 22 Posts