Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...That when Hogan was in the ring talking about the OFN, he skipped over AA who was right in front of him? Come on, seriously? Why? Cause AA is small? Then we get Hogan doing the pose down? Get off my tv screen tool. Who goes around making announcements and flexing afterwards?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. If you go to the IW website, you can't see AA due to the way they took the photo. TNA really knows how to market their product.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hogan is so ridiculous this days. Running around with smiley, chessy look.
Ahaaha

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
You realize you people will never be happy,Im a die hard fan and i dont fucking waste my time nip picking every possible grum that might be wrong with the bloody show. Really are making this to much of a big deal.He didnt fuss over every champ.Just wasting time saying something on a few. Did we hear anything about Joe ?

Sure the photo could have been wrong. How many out of the 1. point whatever million it was that watched thought about this. I would say a dozen of you out of that number.

Cant you just enjot the fact its a good idea and we will see lots of young enw talent.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
getting a bit of penis envy mr hogan?

he's not ?
well this isn't modelling

Cant you just enjot the fact its a good idea and we will see lots of young enw talent.
i'll belive it when i see it, not while a non wredtler gets more screen time then all the champions combined

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I was a little more surprised Eric Young & ODB weren't there for the champions meeting, but then I guess they had their honeymoon to go on...

In all honesty, I wouldn't read much into it. He didn't mention him by name, so what? Hogan isn't gonna come out next week and beat Aries in 10 seconds and throw the X Title in the trash or anything...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was a little more surprised Eric Young & ODB weren't there for the champions meeting, but then I guess they had their honeymoon to go on...

In all honesty, I wouldn't read much into it. He didn't mention him by name, so what? Hogan isn't gonna come out next week and beat Aries in 10 seconds and throw the X Title in the trash or anything...
Or is he? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I know this will be very unlikely in your eyes but maybe, just maybe it was a fuck up.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
What did he have to say to A-Double? The guy has proven to be more of a fighting champ then the other champs in the ring. Just Sayin'

·
HEADBANGA
23,238 Posts
Because Hulk Hogan was showing how he truly felt about Aries. He's not worth mentioning and his title doesn't mean jack squat to the company anymore. What he should have down was take a look at Aries, strip him of the of the title and fired him right where he stood. It would've made for great TV and the ratings would've spiked but TNA isn't that creative. But Hogan outright ignoring him was good enough for me. :jay2

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
If hogan really wanted to bury the guy, AA would be on xplosion wrestling against shannon moore and pope instead of getting tv time every week and being booked as the next big face.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts