Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
The best "match" if I can call it that was a triple threat i had in a big playhouse sort of thing for my sister's birthday, you know those places where it's a ball pit surrounded by those rope walls you can climb on? anyway my friend climbed to the top and hit a body splash on me and my other friend, and i remember having the doomsday device done to me, the only injury was a brock lock done to myself,couldn't feel my ankle for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Shawn michaels was one of my fave since young, and I'm just 17 this year. So I would just feign a superkick to my friends in which they'll dodge of course. Sometimes it just hit their limbs on accident, gently though.
In Singapore here, we didn't have that much fun as you American kids have. Such a pity.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
No. Because I'm actually mature unlike you bunch and I took notice of the 'Don't Try This At Home' ads.

loljokes I hurt myself trying to re-enact Jimmy Snuka's Superfly Splash of the school's caged tennis courts. Good times.

·
Registered
84 Posts
in primary school put my friend in a camel clutch hold...held on for too long and he passed out, fool should of tapped

choked slamed some on onto sand at a park, stunned them.

got dropped kicked into a wall hurt like hell

probably more but cant remember

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
When I was like 7ish I tried to do a head scissors take down on a friend . It was more like a cartwheel and he was supposed to catch my feet so I could put them around his head. In stead I kicked him in the mouth and knocked out a tooth.

Good times

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I've done a few on kids at school when I was little and hurt them. They weren't really friends though.

Have done:

Sidewalk slam (did it a couple times. Seemed really effective, though didn't do it in a "fight" setting)

Leg drop (I honestly didn't think it would hurt at all since it doesn't look like it would, but apparently it did. Did this to my friend, and I felt bad after)

Rock Bottom (did this twice, knocked the air out of them both times. Once was in an actual fight setting, and it worked really well. Was the only thing I did to the guy, and it completely laid him out)

I also did another move once, but I'm not sure what it is really called. Someone had me in a headlock in school once in 6th grade, so I picked them up and dropped them back on their back/head in the classroom. Guess it's called a back drop? Not sure. But that seemed to work really well too.

Me and my brother have also tried the Sharpshooter, figure 4 leglock, and Boston crab on eachother to see if they actually worked. They all hurt. We could never get the Million Dollar Dream to work though.

Basically all the moves seem to "work" if you do them for real. Though some of the ones where you pick people up to drop them down (like the Attitude Adjustment), people can just grab you before going down, so I don't think they would neccessarily work as well as they seem to on tv. Plus people are gonna "sandbag" you irl, rather than assist you in lifting them up.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I've only ever performed moves on my little brother. Some of my favorite moves are the powerbomb, FU, chokeslam, crossface, walls of Jericho and figure four. Thankfully I've only made small botches including a stunner that caused him to bit his mouth by accident and a DDT where I forgot to flip him before the head hit the ground. Nothing serious. Always performing slams on the bed and I have ruined my own bed because of too many speedy falls.

Oh and I gave my friend after being an annoying cunt two lowblows and it's safe to say he wanted to kill me after that. I didn't go out with him for a few months and now he's forgotten about it!

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
I never really injured or my frineds that much when we used to wrestle in the backyard. However, I myself was injured by a harsh powerbomb, botched piledriver, spear into a tree root (could not sit right for two weeks) and the worst being back suplexed by afried who used too much power and over rotated me to where I landed right on my neck, falling a good 6 feet in the air. I could not move any part of my body for a minute.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
my friend jumped of a building doing jeff hardys swanton bomb and was paralzed for life!! he can only move 2 of his fingures and cant talk and has to eat through a straw
Everyone knows the whole 'paralyzed' thing was kayfabe. He asked for time off so they gave him an injury storyline. #newbs

I've never really tried any wrestling stuff in real life. I did try to have a bra and panties match with this chick one time but she called the police. Apparently it's rape if they don't agree to the match. I still told the police chief that Teddy Long ordered the match.. he wasn't having it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Only minor injuries... Gave my friend the move that Undertaker used to to when he rubbed his elbow on the opponent's face, gave him a bloody nose. And my other friend tried a submission move his brother taught him, ended up giving me a gash across my cheek.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts