Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me and my bro put two beds together years ago and he hit me with a rock bottom, I fell between the two beds and broke my collar bone!

·
Registered
381 Posts
gave my friend permanent neck problems with a pile driver on the school oval...

bret and owen hart were my favourites, while he loved stone cold steve austin funnily enough lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
A few bumps and bruises and had the wind knocked out of me more times than I care to remember but nothing serious, me and my friends were pretty good and safe most of the time and we stuck to doing moves that we knew we could pull off. I have zero respect for the shooting star pressing society who leap off the roofs of houses with little concern for themselves or others. Wrestling on trampolines is also one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I powerbombed someone off a bed by accident and they hit their head on a computer desk = lots of blood!

I also got Mic Checked head first into a steel fence and spinebustered onto hard grass and couldnt move for about 5 minutes.

We also nearly killed a guy with a 3D at school.

Honerable mention goes to my friend who took a full blown german suplex on the field when i was at school. That gotta hurt!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, we had a "ring" set up in my mates garage. I fell off the "turnbuckle" and landed in a kneeling position with all my weight on my knees on the concrete outside the ring. Also when my mate was playing the crazy psycho heel he leathered me with a golf club. All i wanted to do was some holds and a Randy Savage elbow, he always ended up getting so fucking carried away!

Funniest thing i've ever seen was when he put his mum in a figure four leg lock against her protests. She was screaming at him and im pretty sure that he was grounded and was the end of the garage arena wrestling after that!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
When I was younger I gave my friend sweet chin music when he was on the edge of the trampoline, he went flying off lol, he didn't break any bones or anything though and one time my brother also sweeped my legs when I was near the edge on the trampoline and I smashed my head into the concrete floor under (we had the trampoline under the shelter where it was concrete because it was raining) only got a huge headache though. Also remember breaking my bed several times wrestling with my brother and friends.

Also used to have no DQ matches and last man standing matches where we literally killed eachother with anything lol. Good days.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I tried giving a friend's brother the F5 shortly after Brock's debut. I was only 14 at the time, and ended up spinning him the wrong way.

To protect myself, I brought my knees up, which he landed on, and hurt him pretty bad. We all laughed for a while at him.

·
Registered
190 Posts
We always had a trampoline so as long as we didn't do things like piledrivers and didn't fall off we were usually fine lol. We had some epic matches that I remember to this day!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was fighting a former friend of mine (RIP) and put the sharp shooter on him.

Let's just say, he didn't want to fight me anymore after that.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I once nearly hurt myself attempting a Five star Frog Splash from a sofa. I didn't take into account that when I launched that the sofa would tip up and I lost by balance and fell. Also one of my friends once pedigreed someone in a Performing Arts class and nearly broke his nose when he didn't let go of his arms

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
My favorite moves that I used to do were The Stunner, The Crossface, Sweet Chin Music, and the 3D (dudley boyz finisher) with a friend...all lightly of course.

I remember giving this guy the stunner and holding his head a little too long and messed him up pretty bad for a couple of minutes. Luckily he wasn't seriously hurt. Never did that again after that lol

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
I always looked for opportunities to hit a stunner lol. Never hurt anyone with that or any other moves until I super-kicked my friend hard when he jumped towards me off a sofa. Luckily, it didnt hurt him much.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yep when playing football when we scored a goal we used to use the 3D as a celebration on the person who scored noone was ever hurt so i guess we were doing it right lol

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
I have a distinctive memory of my friend putting my in the Walls of Jericho about 10/11 years ago and my hamstring cramping at the exact same time (timing eh?), hurt like hell (although mostly from the hamstring, not the move itself).

·
Registered
285 Posts
This thread is full of win.

Let's see, there's a few for me:

1. Enziguri kicked my cousin in the jaw by accident. We were wrestling and I went to boot him. He grabbed my leg so I Enziguri kicked with the other (intending to hit him in the chest and push him away) but I caught him in the jaw. He cried :(

2. Swanton Bomb out of a tree. Hurt myself and the guy I nearly crushed.

3. Ladder to the face. At my friends house we had a ladder/casket match using his steel folding ladders and his tent as a casket. My friends tried a whirly-bird with the ladder and cracked me in the face when I failed to duck the second time.

4. Gored/speared several unsuspecting douchebags in school. Never gets old.

5. Tried to put my friend through a school dinner table using a Pump-Handle Slam and broke the table legs. Got in a lot of trouble.

6. Several injuries involving Crippler Crossface, Walls of Jericho, Texas Cloverleaf, Sharpshooter and Figure Four.

Never tried to powerbomb or piledrive anyone. That's just friggin' dangerous IMO.

·
Registered
575 Posts
growing up shawn michaels was my sorta hero , and i was like 14 . my lil brother used to be an undertaker fan ( cause he was 11 at the time and tought wrestling is real , taker is really a dead man , etc ) , we ended up wrestling alot with each other . and i always loved mcmahon vs michaels match at wm22 , so i tried to copy the match with my brother . there was alot of Sweet chin music involved and in one of it , i accidently hit my brother's jaw and he started bleeding from his mouth . ouch ....
good times.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Did a powerbomb on the grass to my friend. Boy was stunned for sure.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts