Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been browsing this shit up looks scary read the whole wiki of it and gotta say its an incredible story

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,241 Posts
I don't believe they did. Here is a few reasons why.

If aliens had ever been here, EVERYONE would know it, without question. If aliens have the technology to make it all the way here from wherever they are from, they have the technology to make their presence UNQUESTIONABLY know, if not the ability to take many of us out if they wanted.

If they have the ability to come here, why do they always abduct the dumbest among us. It's always the redneck from the trailer park that has 6 teeth in their entire family.

Area 51 is the big alien conspiracy place behind Roswell. I don't believe that has anything to do with aliens. It is the government, it's probably far scarier.

That isn't to say that there couldn't be something else out there somewhere. Probably is. Just don't believe they have ever been here.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
I don't believe they did. Here is a few reasons why.

If aliens had ever been here, EVERYONE would know it, without question. If aliens have the technology to make it all the way here from wherever they are from, they have the technology to make their presence UNQUESTIONABLY know, if not the ability to take many of us out if they wanted.

If they have the ability to come here, why do they always abduct the dumbest among us. It's always the redneck from the trailer park that has 6 teeth in their entire family.

Area 51 is the big alien conspiracy place behind Roswell. I don't believe that has anything to do with aliens. It is the government, it's probably far scarier.

That isn't to say that there couldn't be something else out there somewhere. Probably is. Just don't believe they have ever been here.
yea pretty much spot on,

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Even if there are "aliens" on another planet with the technology of space travel, I don't see why they would want to come to a technological inferior planet like Earth in the first place.

·
Registered
895 Posts
If aliens existed, we would have made contact with them already especially if you believe the universe is billions of years old. The government is definitely hiding something, but then again, when are they not?

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
They may or may not have. I'm not going to say because I would just be guessing like everyone else. But we ourselves will most likely have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light on a regular basis someday so we'll be the aliens to some other planet.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
They may or may not have. I'm not going to say because I would just be guessing like everyone else. But we ourselves will most likely have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light on a regular basis someday so we'll be the aliens to some other planet.
Nah, 99% sure that will never happen because of how difficult that is. Also because we're far more likely to kill ourselves before that could ever happen.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
The speed of light cannot be exceeded.

No I doubt they have visited us but I'm pretty positive that there is other life out there, just that they have never visited us. The odds that there isn't other life out there is slim to none when you take into consideration the amount of stars/planets and galaxies out there (just to give you an idea of how much planets there are, there are more stars in our universe than grains of sand on all the beaches in the world and each of these stars will have there own planets orbiting them just like our sun does).

Too bad we can never reach a single one outside our solar system.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
If aliens existed, we would have made contact with them already especially if you believe the universe is billions of years old. The government is definitely hiding something, but then again, when are they not?
Yeah, because I'm sure an advance alien civilisation is just desparate to meet us

·
Registered
22,694 Posts
Why the hell not? We can't know what goes on in a alien's mind, because its well, Alien. And why couldn't they travel all that way? Because human science says it can't be done?

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They didn't, everything around the whole Roswell thing has been debunked. The autopsy video is a hoax by some guy from London. I also like how most UFO/alien things happen in the US.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
The speed of light cannot be exceeded.

No I doubt they have visited us but I'm pretty positive that there is other life out there, just that they have never visited us. The odds that there isn't other life out there is slim to none when you take into consideration the amount of stars/planets and galaxies out there (just to give you an idea of how much planets there are, there are more stars in our universe than grains of sand on all the beaches in the world and each of these stars will have there own planets orbiting them just like our sun does).

Too bad we can never reach a single one outside our solar system.
At a normal speed in normal space you're right. That's why you travel a bit outside our space to bypass the laws. Theoretically of course. Never say never.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
There is most certainly alien life out there but we just haven't discovered it yet. There could be civilizations so advanced that human science would not be able to keep up with it. I think we may actually have been visited by aliens but they saw how inferior we were so they just left us alone. But before they left they helped us advance a little. It would explain Stonehenge and other structures made that humans couldn't have been capable of doing. Its pretty interesting to think about.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
As someone said , The Roswell theory has been pretty much debunked . As far as aliens are concerned , it's pretty stupid to say they don't exist IMO . There's so much evidence , a lot of people don't want to believe .

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Yes, and they also helped build the pyramids. I saw it on a history channel documentary. It's called ancient aliens.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts