Wrestling Forum banner

What's your opinion of this possible lip work?

• Extremely favourable, super hot!

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Favourable

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Unfavorable

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Extremely unfavorable, what a shame!

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
GENKI D&
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copying this:

So two days ago, Alexa met with @LipQueenSally:

And now Alexa looks like:

https://giant.gfycat.com/LimitedDangerousDrake.webm

AND I LOVE IT :homer

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
953 Posts
Re: Opinion on Alexa's Possible Lip Work? [POLL]

It's her choice, but she's a pretty woman and she really didn't need it. It's also one of those areas where if you have an allergic reaction to it, it's really hard to undo. She could have gotten the same effect with a good lip plumper.

·
Banned
1,431 Posts

Yeah us guys on wrestling forum have some issues huh, this is a thread huh but hey I clicked on it so I'm guilty as charged

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

I've always found it strange why people on here have attacked other women for having plastic surgery yet ignore the fact that Bliss had at least 2 boob jobs, a couple of nose jobs, lip fillers and other cosmetic work done.

Cosmetic surgery isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just funny to see the difference in the way people talk about someone like the Bella twins for having work done compared to Bliss

The swelling will go down slightly after a few days and she'll be back to being her talentless but attractive self. For her sake i hope so.

if she loses her looks she'll be gone which unfortunately is why she probably feels pressured to have all these procedures.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

I'm surprised anybody even noticed considering how much boobage she was showing, lol.

I don't like it though now I look at her more. She's starting to look very fake now.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

I didn't really notice last night, based on those photos, I think her general facial expressions are what's making her look better in some pics than others, from the looks of it she didn't overdo it and may look just fine.

Fake Lips, Botox, Overly fake chest, all too common but not that attractive up close.

I'm amazed how different Charlotte Flair looks between her main roster debut and now beyond the obvious surgery.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

:vincecry

Why do so many naturally beautiful women do this to themselves? IMO Alexa was one of the prettiest on the roster. I understand women wanting bigger lips etc. but not every face is meant for lips like that and will make you just look awkward more than anything...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts