Wrestling Forum banner

Did Him Finally Coming To WWE Make You Watch?

• Absolutely

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Only to see why he was so hyped up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
I was already watching, so nope.

That being said, he's doing good so far in WWE.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
I was watching before (barely), but he definitely piqued my interest to see how he would fare with the WWE style. And he's done well with it, putting on good matches with over the hill crap like Jericho or untalented crap like Roman Reigns. And it's been entertaining to see just how badly they killed his profile in less than 6 months.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
No, i don't give a fuck about him. I started watching again because of Shane McMahon, and stayed because of badass Reigns, New Day, Jericho and Bray Wyatt.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
He got me into TNA Wrestling.

He helped me to pay attention to ROH a bit more.

He helped me get into NJPW.

He’s had no effect when it comes to WWE though.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,527 Posts
Cant think of many on the roster I care about less. I enjoy his matches when I watch them...but he's a near on 20 year veteran who still cant cut a promo and shows zero personality at all. He's too much of a workrate mark and has never improved his other skills as a pro wrestler.

I have no idea why anyone would be solely drawn back to WWE just because of a one dimension workrate mark.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I liked seeing him in the Rumble, then after him and Y2J got involved I got bored really quickly. Watching him for years on TNA probably didn't help, especially him during his Heavyweight champ era.

It's like there's an 'Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter' sign above the WWE door :lol:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts