Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not once have I said "I don't have any time for them". I simply got tired of doing them. When you have a bunch of idiots that constantly reply to the thread wanting a full name change instead of a modification after constantly telling them what the situation is, it makes you say 'fuck it'.

Also, I've done name modifications for 2 years. Longer than the time Rajah, David and Platt's time of doing them combined. My time is done.

No joy.
I took my turn at doing them and don't plan to do them again any time soon
Hey everyone, look at ^these^ two fucking hypocrites.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
Me either. All I know is, I've been here for 6 years and apparently it's too much to ask for the W in my name to be capitalized. Then again, I've only asked twice in that 6 years and got nowhere each time.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Rockhead, what was ur previous username?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me either. All I know is, I've been here for 6 years and apparently it's too much to ask for the W in my name to be capitalized. Then again, I've only asked twice in that 6 years and got nowhere each time.
You probably should have just asked for a name change to something obnoxious in all-caps... like DIAMOND DALLAS TRASH or STUFF. They probably would have went for it.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I ain't "feelin" none of this. Wtf are you guys on about?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts