Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HD Collections are becoming all the rage this generation, and Capcom has apparently been listening to fans clamoring for some old-school Devil May Cry action. Today, the publisher announced the Devil May Cry HD Collection, which will come to both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The Devil May Cry HD Collection will include the original Devil May Cry, as well as Devil May Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. It's due out in early 2012, will cost $39.99, and come included with Trophies on PS3 and Achievements on Xbox 360.
Source: IGN

FUCK YES! I can't wait, but i figured it'd release around this time, so i guess DmC is coming out in May?

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This spate of HD collections is getting vaguely ridiculous.
Well you may have to get used to it for a couple of years now. Sony started the trend with God of War, and now every publisher under the sun wants their top titles to get HD make overs. Now they're doing HD remakes of PSP & Xbox games. I don't think they should be released so close together like they are now, but that's the way people have decided to go with it i guess.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I will absolutely be picking this up on day one of it's release.

Believe it or not I have never played a Devil May Cry game before. I know I have missed out on one of the best game franchises of all time, and I do regret it so I am uber excited with this news about the re-release of the entire series.

I can finally catch up on what every gamer worth his or her salt fell in love with years ago.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
oh man, I'm more exited for the HD collections than most of the new games.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
This spate of HD collections is getting vaguely ridiculous.

I don't mind. It's great if you have never played the games before and want to experience them on the newer consoles with upgraded graphics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts