Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Generic brush background, and you prolly didn't make the brushes. PSD cut I'm guessing that you didn't cut and some alright text.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Wow I didn't know you had to make your own brushes just to make the banner good.

Anyway I like the banner. It is like your others though. I don't like the color but I like the text.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
It is not your best work, I like the text it matches the character and the colours are as usual, the right side looks a little empty.

*PS* What do you mean make your own brushes and how?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BreakdownV1 said:
Generic brush background, and you prolly didn't make the brushes. PSD cut I'm guessing that you didn't cut and some alright text.
Nah, it's not a PSD...

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
^ Kudos, the world needs more cutters.

BrckBrlnXII said:
Wow I didn't know you had to make your own brushes just to make the banner good.
Neither did I, where's that said?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
It's how any graphics site rates graphics, I'm sorry for bringing a higher standard of review than "I like red 10/10"

If you just use someone elses brushes and you have nothing else on the graphic, no different style, blending, innovation with it. Why not just use a premade? I mean, it's hardly your work, all you did was stamp it a few times.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
^ Kudos, the world needs more cutters.
I cut all my pics, give me ****ing kudos.

No?

Ok.

Soz, home boy. But I don't like the banner. You kinda over did the brown banners, the last 2 were cool. Try different things. I dare you to not use a brush for one banner. The MrkLrn text is nice, however the 'Wrath of God' text is not so hot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts