Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I didn't expect Deuce and Domino to come back to put up the young up and coming Street Profits this week on NXT TV. What a nice surprise, I did not expect them to come out just unannounced like that. That's a good set of veterans right there working the developmental territory like that. That reminds me of when they had Too Cool put over The Ascension. They should bring back old teams like that more often or other things like that to wrestle younger talent, it's rather interesting.

Reactions: TheFeitan

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I should have added, it's too bad Aces and Eights came out and attacked the Street Profits afterwards, their return wasn't as helpful to young talent.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
This thread title could have been worded better, it's on recent discussions on right side as " Deuce and Domino Came..." and that doesn't really give right impression what it's about :lol

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I really liked Duece and Domino for some reason. Always thought that running boot to the face was a pretty darn cool finisher. Even for how simple it is.

Got to be honest. Read this and got a little too hype, because I actually liked Deuce and Domino.

Probably the only one, but whatever. I'll take what I can get.
Loved them too. They were fun workers. I liked the stiff almost strong style type moves they used to do. The running boot to seated opponent is a simple move but they made it look brutal.

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts
I should have added, it's too bad Aces and Eights came out and attacked the Street Profits afterwards, their return wasn't as helpful to young talent.
Were Deuce and Domino the Aces & eights on TNA? I only know the faction by name, and that Bully Ray was their leader (? is that true?) .

I've watched NXT since day 1, but I've never seen TNA. These two guys looked like jobbers the moment they came out and I expected them to be squashed. Although, I didn't know why Street Profits needed such a one sided jobber match till they were beaten down.

I'll add, I don't think squash matches for a team like Street Profits helps much. I think they need more sympathy to get over as face. My 2 cents. I didn't like the match or segment.

·
8,616 Posts
i'm probably the biggest deuce n domino mark there is. actually i haven't marked for anyone since, besides tanahashi. those metro brothers imposters can fuck off.... they're a pathetic impersonation of the greatest tag team of all time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts