Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guess what, i found myself with a little free time on my hands, so I decided to tell you a little bit about my show that I will be doing starting Monday. This is based on the WWE and it will use the current rosters. The Raw PPV's will be Backlash, Bad Blood, Unforgiven, and Armageddon. the Smackdown PPV's will be Judgement Day, Vengeance, No Mercy and No way Out. They will share Wrestlemania (of course), Summerslam, Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble. I will post this as if it is the first Raw after this Sunday's Wrestlemania, and these people won the matches:
World's title: Triple H! (you will see why)
tag titles: Kane/RVD
Women's title: Victoria
Chris Jericho/Shawn Michaels: Chris Jericho
Rock/Austin: Rock
WWE title: Brock Lesnar
Tag titles: Rhyno/Chris Benoit
CW title: Rey Mysterio
Hogan/Vince: Hogan
Taker/Jones Vs. Show/Train: Taker/Jones.
The shows keep their names, and the 2 shows have become entirely seperate, there will be no trading what so ever, because as a reader of otrher people's shows,. I realise trades, and rosters can be quite hard to keep track of, and making them the current WWE roster makes it so much easier to remember. There is just one difference between this and the WWE's shows, Raw has an IC champion, who is Chris Jericho, who I made Vince declare champ, because he defeated Michaels the night before. And Smackdown has the Hardcore title, which belongs to Nathan Jones, after Vince declared Hardcore champ after he pinned A-train at Wrestlemania. I will still write my first show Monday, but this is just to tell you about it before hand.

I'm sure none of you are looking forwa\rd to this (LOL) and I just wasted my time typing this up. Hopefully that's not the case anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts