Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 349 Posts

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
I never really did raiding until TTK despite having a really bad first couple of raid experiences due to one guy being a dick during the whole raid and bossing people around. After a few raid completions, I tend to only play with less experienced raiders or newbies.
:eagle never looked like it

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,047 Posts
My Collector's Edition is being packed by GAME as of yesterday, so can't wait! I enjoyed playing the beta and the first mission a lot so I have high hopes for this one. It would be great if @TheFreeMan could get this but I think with the fact he really really REALLY REALLY REALLY hates the first Destiny, I can't see that happening. Unless a miracle happens and it gets high praise and then turns his head, we'll see.

Still, I'm looking forward to playing this (on PS4 of course).

·
Registered
736 Posts
So... are we forming a Destiny clan? PS4 player here.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
My Collector's Edition is being packed by GAME as of yesterday, so can't wait! I enjoyed playing the beta and the first mission a lot so I have high hopes for this one. It would be great if @TheFreeMan could get this but I think with the fact he really really REALLY REALLY REALLY hates the first Destiny, I can't see that happening. Unless a miracle happens and it gets high praise and then turns his head, we'll see.

Still, I'm looking forward to playing this (on PS4 of course).
There is a very slim chance of that ever happening. I didn't even finish the BETA as I just became to bored to even continue. It's the same as Destiny was where the combat just wasn't fun at all, and the same old style just grew very tiresome, very fast - battle a few standard enemies, work a few paces forward, some chatter, then some more enemies, and a tougher one... Yeah, no thanks.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
There is a very slim chance of that ever happening. I didn't even finish the BETA as I just became to bored to even continue. It's the same as Destiny was where the combat just wasn't fun at all, and the same old style just grew very tiresome, very fast - battle a few standard enemies, work a few paces forward, some chatter, then some more enemies, and a tougher one... Yeah, no thanks.
Looks like I'll be all by my lonesome then. :cmj2

I better start messaging that die-hard Destiny player on my friends list now. :hmm:

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
I get your worries @TheFreeMan but I'm weird in that I enjoy 'grinding'. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I've always been one to enjoy working my way up in games. When I used to be big on Call of Duty (not as crazy about it now), my only goal was to prestige and get as high as I could. I wouldn't stop until I hit Max Rank. Destiny brings some of that feeling back for me, and I'm just so in to the whole concept of finding better loot/getting better weapons and gear.

I actually think the opposite to you, I always thought the combat in Destiny is what kept me playing for so long and was the best part about it, I just wish it was 60 frames on console. Bare in mind, I'm referring to AI combat here, was never big on PVP as I just don't find it as fun in Destiny. I mainly stick to the PVE side of things.

You could always just see what reviews are like, and see if it really is better than Destiny 1 content wise, and how much of a 'grind' it is. I'll be posting my thoughts in here as soon as I get the chance to play a decent chunk of it on Launch.

3 days by the way :mark: :mark: :yay

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
Damn, I completely forgot Destiny comes out on PC much later. Played the Beta and its pretty fun, the lack of recoil is hilariously overpowered lol

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Releases at 11 pm for me. Play until 1 or 2. Sleep until 6, work from 7 -11, then off for the rest of the day. Rinse and repeat all week.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
I'm very anti-digital only, but when the MSRP or used price tanks down to $10 or less within 6 months for games like this, why bother? Get the physical and then buy the $10 physical copy for the collection. That's how I have all 3 Destiny releases (Vanilla, TTK, The Collection) on physical media.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I see no point in owning a physical copy of an online only game or sports games.

Online only games will have their servers taken down eventually so the disc is worthless anyway and sports games get replaced with the new entry every year. Both are also the most convenient to always have on your system because of the pick up and play multiplayer nature plus i do game sharing with my brother to cut the price in half. :)

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
I see no point in owning a physical copy of an online only game or sports games.

Online only games will have their servers taken down eventually so the disc is worthless anyway and sports games get replaced with the new entry every year. Both are also the most convenient to always have on your system because of the pick up and play multiplayer nature plus i do game sharing with my brother to cut the price in half. :)
I gets discs because I can trade in games once I finish them. Traded in Zelda for the switch and NHL 17 and got Destiny 2 for free. Can't beat that!

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Fucking streamers playing the game already. :gtfo

Already hard enough as it is to avoid spoilers. Guess I'm avoiding the internet like the plague until tomorrow.

Bit bullshit people already getting loot and stuff :sadbecky

141 - 160 of 349 Posts