Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 349 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Right in the feels: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1404021

I can't wait to play with Soup and Mox. Try out the new crucible, get our asses kicked in Trials, get super jealous that Soup got a good Matador :krillin, and try the new missions, new planets, new strikes, new social spaces, new patrol areas, and new fucking raids.

Let's go 2017. Keep being the best year in the history of gaming.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Beta pre-load tomorrow! Let's fucking go boys!
I have to wait for the Open Beta on the 21st

:hogan

Can't pre order at the min

Still glad I get to play it though, even if it's only 2 days. I can't see me not enjoying this game, Destiny 1 was awesome after the expansions, and this looks to have so much more content on Launch.

I like that they are not adding too much for the Beta, it means they can save a ton for Launch, whilst giving a small taste of the game.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
I have to wait for the Open Beta on the 21st

:hogan

Can't pre order at the min

Still glad I get to play it though, even if it's only 2 days. I can't see me not enjoying this game, Destiny 1 was awesome after the expansions, and this looks to have so much more content on Launch.

I like that they are not adding too much for the Beta, it means they can save a ton for Launch, whilst giving a small taste of the game.
Preorder on Amazon UK...they don't charge until it is shipped.

Receive Beta code within 24 hours...

:lenny2 Cancel preorder after redeeming code

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
I can't wait for this game :)

·
14,101 Posts
Managed to get a code for the Beta. So stoked for Tuesday. Been waiting a long time to finally play this game, want to see how differently it feels to Destiny 1. I just couldn't handle waiting until Friday and seeing everyone else play, fuck that.

:Will

Have they confirmed if there will be looting in the Beta? So we can experience what there is to possibly unlock. Or is just barebones.

·
14,101 Posts
I'll probs be playing on Launch on PS4 (providing I can buy it, and don't have other shit to deal with). I'd be down for anything. Probably going to spend the first couple of weeks exploring the Patrols to their fullest, as they seem a lot more interesting than Destiny 1 with expansive and varied worlds, and more playable areas.

81 - 100 of 349 Posts