Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 349 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Please actually be a full game this time instead of a year long beta!

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
The updated Crota's End is super fun. Guardian Hivesword Death Party is the best part.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Bungie be like "lets blow up and destroy the Tower so we can have a valid excuse for all of your gear not transferring over from Destiny 1".

Well I guess I now know what I'll be doing in September then. :lol

Nathan Fillion just oozes natural Charisma. He's such a cool cat. :squirtle

Seems like the sequel is going to be Cabal heavy? Finally a Cabal themed Raid! :drose

Collector's Edition

$249.99
The Destiny base game in a Steel Book case
A Destiny 2 Expansion Pass for two upcoming expansions with new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, new weapons, armor, and gear
A Destiny 2 Customizable Frontier Bag
15” Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
A Frontier Kit, featuring a Solar panel USB charger with built-in light, paracord, a solar blanket
Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
A Cabal Schematic
Collectable Postcard Images
Cabal Military Pawns
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote
Cabal Empire Themed Emblem

Limited Edition

$99.99
The Destiny base game in a Steel Book case
A Destiny 2 Expansion Pass for two expansions with new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, new weapons, armour, and gear
Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
A Cabal Schematic
Collectable Postcard Images
Cabal Military Pawns
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote

Deluxe Digital Edition

Premium digital content:
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote
The Destiny 2 Expansion Pass
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/03/30/destiny-2-collectors-edition-two-expansions-released

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
From that trailer it doesn't seem to me that Activision is trying to fix the issue of the uninteresting story of the first game and instead is going more for goofy loot gathering aspect ala Borderlands.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Bungie will also reveal the first gameplay for the sequel during a live stream on May 18.
"Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/03/30/destiny-2-release-date-announced-confirmed-for-pc-beta-this-fall

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,047 Posts
I know @TheFreeMan wasn't a fan of the first Destiny but despite some of its flaws, annoying multiplayer connections, some of the bland and repetitive gameplay in the main campaign, I still had some fun with the first game. I actually preferred The House of Wolves Expansion a lot more than the main campaign, the final boss battle in that story was very enjoyable to play.

Anyway, I saw the trailer for Destiny 2 and I do like they're adding humour this time plus it would be nice to play the sequel and see what changes and improvements they have made (please make the campaign more interesting and varied). So I've decided to pre-order the Collector's Edition, I'm really intrigued to see how they deliver on this one.

21 - 40 of 349 Posts