Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the status on Wolfe? Any idea on exactly why he's been out so long, or his possible return date?

I hope they re-debut him in the same way they originally did, just have him come out an attack one of the top guys, and make him out as the badass tweener type. Similar to a 05 Joe. Then just continually build him into a credible main eventer, he has the mic skills and ring work to get himself over. Sad to say I doubt this will happen though. Thoughts/info?

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Last update I found was from Dixie on Twitter near the end of November saying he was almost ready to return. Hopefully it is soon. I want to see him return with Magnus as his partner still, we need more teams.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest I didn't even know he was tagging prior to his absence. I recall him feuding with Abyss over Chelsea which I didn't care for, but I like his character and ring work. I really liked how he was booked in his debut, almost perfect, but they killed his momentum. He can really pull off a badass tweener character I think, he has that type of persona about him. Any idea what happened to him as to why he's been missing?

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
To be honest I didn't even know he was tagging prior to his absence. I recall him feuding with Abyss over Chelsea which I didn't care for, but I like his character and ring work. I really liked how he was booked in his debut, almost perfect, but they killed his momentum. He can really pull off a badass tweener character I think, he has that type of persona about him. Any idea what happened to him as to why he's been missing?
As far as I know, it was an "undisclosed medical condition"

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting, hope he was alright (and assuming he is if he's supposedly returning within the next month or so). Really hope they push him and give him some mic time.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
I read something about him having concussion like symptoms right before him and Magnus were supposed to have thier match against the Motor City Machine Guns. This, of course, came from the internet so I can't say exactly how accurate it is.

Hopefully he is back soon. He was one of the main reasons I watched TNA. He's good in the ring and good on the mic, what else could you ask for. His 3 degrees of pain match with Kurt Angle is one of my favorite matches. But for me, nothing can top him vs. Bryan Danielson in the title unification match in ROH a few years back.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
As long as we want to see him back, his health must be top priority.

·
Registered
340 Posts
they will just continue to punish him and us for voting for him over angle,sting etc

we are not allowed to tell them what we really want, we have to go along with what they tell us we want afterall they know better than us

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
This thread comes up a least once a week. He's ruled out for undisclosed medical reasons. TNA aren't "punishing him for being voted top in the rankings". He's going to return soon and most probably will win the tag-titles from The Guns.

·
Registered
894 Posts
they will just continue to punish him and us for voting for him over angle,sting etc

we are not allowed to tell them what we really want, we have to go along with what they tell us we want afterall they know better than us
lol, u do know that the whole voting process was designed to be a sham right?

You could multiple times for wrestlers, I know a guy who is a proper IWC geek and he spent about 5 hours one day voting for Desmond Wolfe on a constant basis. And there Probably were more IWC geeks like him voting for Wolfe aswell.

The Tag Team division is just about right for Wolfe, he still needs more time to adjust to mainstream TV, and needs to put on a bit more weight, as he looks too skinny in the ring. A bit more muscle and bigger build will make him seem more like a legit badass.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
He's listed under names to appear on their U.K. tour in January. So January at the latest.
Line up's always subject to change. If I was TNA, I'd definately list him on there, and if he doesn't make it back by then, so be it. I'm not too optimistic about seeing him back anytime soon, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

·
Registered
673 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts