Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning out my basement (both my folks are music teahcers so I have a shit ton of music to get rid of first) and want to turn it int o an entertainment den. I'm going to move a nice couch down there, a recliner, a TV (with PS3) and a computer.

What WWE crap would you put ion there? ie. rugs, chairs, posters, carboard cutouts, glasses, plates, anything I missed?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
framed posters of your favorite PPV's is a good start. Shouldn't be that expensive. if you have more money to spend go for signed posters but un-signed are probably your best starting point.

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't put anything WWE related in there if you ever want to get laid.
lairs aren't for Pun. that's what my whiskey, 007 room is for.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Have a montage for your favourite superheavyweight wrestlers like Kane and Mark Henry on the wall under the banner of "Big men I love" Then when a girl comes round they are sure to see how matcho you are.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Just put up the No Way Out poster of 2012.

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tbh, at your age, i'd just save my money so I can move out. Unless of course you wanna move stuff into a WWE lair, and then move it all out when you're ready to move out.
should probably edit the OP,

I leave late August to go to College. My basement was an absolute shithole and is now completely bare. it's going to an entertainment center regardless, and I just wanted to leave it with some WWE influences.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts