Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a site coming up named LiveNetWrestling and I am giving you the chance to make a logo for it, and I will choose the winner, I will use all the logos made at some point, and when I say logo I don't mean a banner I mean an actual logo, it can either be some sort of shape or something or it can include text, you decide, so make your logo now, and you will be added to the staff list, to get a preview of the site and a general idea of what the site will be like click here. Take a look at the Wrestling-Edge.com logo for an idea of the size I need, thanks, Muzz.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW Be Sure To Let Me Know here, otherwise I will look elsewhere so just reply here if you are making one. I have decided to use everybody's banners, in my Contribution section on my website.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Ill make one.Gimme a couple days tho.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats not bad GuitarPlayer, I can't guarantee to use it as the homepage logo, but it will be added to the contributions section.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll use them all somewhere, they're great, well done, HardyLover and OlympicZero, I will say that they are a little big but still I'll use them, thanks. I can always resize them

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Olympic Zero said:
How about this:

can change colors too if needed.
That's the one I'll be using as the official site logo, the others will go in the contribution section. First though Olympic Zero could you remove the link "http://livenetwrestling.tk" thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I was aking you if you wanted to make a logo for the site, you still can I'll use more than 1 anyway, ummm, give me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you in a sec.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts