Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy orton has come a long way, describe how u feel about him in one sentence!
The again, is he better as the arrogant cocky legend killer, or as the viper? (I myself prefer the LK era, he was way more funny back then) :rolleyes:

·
Banned
542 Posts
A legend Killer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Viper

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Legend Killer Orton: A talented young superstar that knows how to play his character.

Viper Orton: The most boring, dreadful main eventer of this generation.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
A person who knows how to take advantage of his limited skill set.

*that's a compliment by the way*

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
This thread could turn into a flame war :D

Let's see, erm, The current WWE champion.

Let's see the marks/haters do something with that :rolleyes:
I'm sure they will do something with it. Pyro will be here in three minutes saying he's a disgrace and it should go to Barret ASAP, while Samee tells JordanPippen to go fuck himself or something, I don't know...

This is just what this forum needed, an Orton thread where everyone gets to post their most pointed thought on him.

I'll go with...

Vince McMahon's pet project who is currently nestling into the #2 spot in the company. Yes, Taker and Triple H for instance are still bigger stars, but their days are numbered, Orton's only 30, and at this moment he's booked, treated, promoted as well as behaves as the company's #2 guy. Going to a house show this weekend, I was shocked at how seemingly every third person was either wearing a Cena shirt, a Nexus shirt or that new orange and black Viper Orton shirt. And while the fans, especially younger ones, were disappointed Cena didn't show up, Orton capably stood in the shoes of the top face in the main event against Sheamus, and fans ate it all up, so what WWE's doing with him is working, whether any of us love it, like it, are cool on it or hate it.

Sorry, more than one sentence.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts