Wrestling Forum banner

Derek Foore is now Chad Baxter

5325 Views 22 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Chicago Warrior
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/chadbaxter1.html

Name is shitty. Gimmick is even worse -

“The name’s Chad… Chad Baxter.” Popped collar. Shades on while indoors. Skin tight T-Shirt. Thus is the style of Chad Baxter. Baxter, who boasts some impressive amateur wrestling credentials, lives by the credo that “image is everything.”

“I don’t know what I’d do if I woke up one morning and I wasn’t me”, noted the cocky young competitor, who is his own biggest fan. Baxter notes that he is here in FCW to not just dominate all comers,
but to “do it with the style and flare that only Chad Baxter can provide”. Only time will tell if this mirror-loving athlete can live up to his lofty athletic potential.
And he has some bad tats - Is that a bad boy mma apparel logo on his left leg?
See less
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/chadbaxter1.html

Name is shitty. Gimmick is even worse -

“The name’s Chad… Chad Baxter.” Popped collar. Shades on while indoors. Skin tight T-Shirt. Thus is the style of Chad Baxter. Baxter, who boasts some impressive amateur wrestling credentials, lives by the credo that “image is everything.”

“I don’t know what I’d do if I woke up one morning and I wasn’t me”, noted the cocky young competitor, who is his own biggest fan. Baxter notes...
See more
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
8,682 Posts
The only other new addition is Lincoln Broderick, misnamed as 'Lincoln Baxter' on his FCW profile.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/lincolnbroderick1.html

Also the Husky Harris profile has finally been removed and replaced with Bray Wyatt.

I wonder why they haven't uploaded profiles for any of the other new signees?

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
CHAD BAXTER?!?!

What the fuck in the world could these people be thinking when they take the first thing that is crapped out of a Random Name Generator? CHAD BAXTER: MAIN EVENTER

Yeah, doesn't work, does it? A name can be quite conventional and still work. I know lots of people originally opposed the name change but I think Daniel Bryan is a genius name for a wrestler.

Chad Baxter sounds like something a 4th rate crime drama/comedy would be named. Chad Baxter: Attorney at Law.

· Registered
245 Posts
CHAD BAXTER?!?!

What the fuck in the world could these people be thinking when they take the first thing that is crapped out of a Random Name Generator? CHAD BAXTER: MAIN EVENTER

Yeah, doesn't work, does it? A name can be quite conventional and still work. I know lots of people originally opposed the name change but I think Daniel Bryan is a genius name for a wrestler.

Chad Baxter sounds like something a 4th rate crime drama/comedy would be named. Chad Baxter: Attorney at Law.
word these names are wcw level bad ... i read somewhere dusty rhodes comes up with a lot of these names

· Banned
425 Posts
The only other new addition is Lincoln Broderick, misnamed as 'Lincoln Baxter' on his FCW profile.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/lincolnbroderick1.html

Also the Husky Harris profile has finally been removed and replaced with Bray Wyatt.

I wonder why they haven't uploaded profiles for any of the other new signees?
is that the new ezekiel jackson?

also... bye to derek foore being pushed as the new kurt angle with that tattoos. what a douche!

· Registered
1,123 Posts
I don't know when I see Chad Baxter, he oozes armed forces veteran (it's perhaps due to his haircut).

I can easily imagine him with a sgt slaughter/military gimmick or as one discharged and angry soldier fighting with one mainly realistic moveset (combatives or MCMAP) mixed with pro-wrestling explosive moves. He could also suffer from PTSD and berserker's rage during the fights.

He could have decided to come into FCW to show to WWE entertainers what's real fighting is. He could explain how it's to be a veteran in one country which forget you.

Veterans are millions in USA and totally forgotten without financial support and decent medical or psychological help. It's a fact. You would be shocked if you read about that and presidential candidates are ashamed to speak about them.

Chad Baxter could become the spokesman of his fellow american friends who suffered and still suffer.

Lincoln Broderick = :( (Tarver + Ezekiel)

· Registered
7,933 Posts
Lincoln has a terrible look. This just proves that Vince shouldn't sign every single big man that he sees.

With a name of Chad Baxter, he's not going to get over. There isn't a single way to market that name. He's at a disadvantage before he even starts.

· Registered
307 Posts
Well they ruined this guy. And why does everyone have to wear trunks these days? Why they can't wear tights or singlets or something other than undies. That's as genric as they come. Ever since Lesnar first left, they haven't treated amatuer wrestlers well at all. Hell, wasn't this guy in the olympic games?

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Is he good on the mic?If not we have Swagger 2.0 not the nextKurt Angle and I can't sit through another Swagger title reign the last two (US and World) were bad enough.I just hope he has some mic skills.Also how good are his ring skills.We know they must be good but how good.

· Registered
245 Posts
Lincoln has a terrible look. This just proves that Vince shouldn't sign every single big man that he sees.

With a name of Chad Baxter, he's not going to get over. There isn't a single way to market that name. He's at a disadvantage before he even starts.
word more wcw generated names ... u can tell fcw has someone from wcw helping pick out names just go back & look at all the wack names wcw came up with

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Lincoln looks like a minor character from Tekken or something. Can you imagine him as champ, parading around his GOW tattoo?
:lmao I can imagine him being sqaushed by Tensai or even Yoshi

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.