Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 300 of 337 Posts

·
12,916 Posts
Again until you can produce a few pieces of evidence of All Lives Matter in the United States actually getting off their keyboards and getting off their antagonist opposition of Black Lives Matter to actually fight against Police Abuse, Brutality, and Murder you have no legs to stand on. Idgaf about what's happening elsewhere in the world. You're talking about a US issue so keep it there. I already know other countries give it up different in protest. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking the United States. So until you can show All Lives Matter actually backing up this lofty philosophical meaning you claim they have in the US, I need you to STFU and sit in the corner. Because all this "but people would get upset" and "it would be difficult" is the shit folk that really don't care about protesting say.
Do you reckon a US wide candem new jersey solution would work? If the cops are reigned in like that then it should make things exponentially better?

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Do you reckon a US wide candem new jersey solution would work? If the cops are reigned in like that then it should make things exponentially better?
If cops were specifically reigned in and retrained them forced to reapply in certain areas it's a start. But in general I think the police just need reworking, even off heavy shit like death. Stuff like police having a quota and shit shouldn't exist. It just needs a complete reworking from the ground up.

·
Registered
16,102 Posts
Again until you can produce a few pieces of evidence of All Lives Matter in the United States actually getting off their keyboards and getting off their antagonist opposition of Black Lives Matter to actually fight against Police Abuse, Brutality, and Murder you have no legs to stand on. Idgaf about what's happening elsewhere in the world. You're talking about a US issue so keep it there. I already know other countries give it up different in protest. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking the United States. So until you can show All Lives Matter actually backing up this lofty philosophical meaning you claim they have in the US, I need you to STFU and sit in the corner. Because all this "but people would get upset" and "it would be difficult" is the shit folk that really don't care about protesting say.
I feel like you got emotional and didn't take the time to read anything that I just wrote.

"All Lives Matter" isn't a movement. It's a reality check.

Look, I don't believe that protesting questionable police killings is wrong at all. There's many reasons to be vocal about all forms of abuse which is happening around the world. The only problem that I have is fueling the idea that this is about all about race and creating racial division (which is clearly an MSM agenda). Putting blanket labels on a race and readily assuming racism at every turn paints a dangerous and twisted picture of current events. Sure, racism still exists to a degree, but sometimes it's not about that. Sometimes it's the oppressor preying on weaker individuals regardless of color. That's why I'm hugely in favor of attacking the behavior and not necessarily the race (unless there's blatant proof of racism).

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
I feel like you got emotional and didn't take the time to read anything that I just wrote.

"All Lives Matter" isn't a movement. It's a reality check.

Look, I don't believe that protesting police killings is wrong at all. There's many reasons to be vocal about all forms of abuse which is happening around the world. The only problem that I have is fueling the idea that this is about race and creating racial division (which is clearly an MSM agenda). Putting blanket labels on a race and readily assuming racism at every turn paints a dangerous and twisted picture of current events. Sure, racism still exists to a degree, but sometimes it's not about that. Sometimes it's the oppressor preying on weaker individuals regardless of color. That's why I'm hugely in favor of attacking the behavior and not necessarily the race (unless there's blatant proof of racism).
What you wrote is a limp dick statement that people with no conviction who'd rather not address real shit say. No shit the lives of humans matter. What the fuck does that have to do with discussing specific issues races have?

The reality of life is race, class, gender, sexual orientation, and religion matter in everyday life. It super matters in the US which is a melting pot. Despite being African American, I don't face the same road in America as an African immigrant. Despite being a minority, I don't face the same road as a Hispanic American. Despite being Black I don't face the same road as a Black woman in America.

So the quick dismal of other groups against authority is just ridiculous.

And again point to All Lives Matter believers and vouchers actually getting involved in protesting and speaking out. Until then you like the statement are full of shit

·
Registered
16,102 Posts
What you wrote is a limp dick statement that people with no conviction who'd rather not address real shit say. No shit the lives of humans matter. What the fuck does that have to do with discussing specific issues races have?

The reality of life is race, class, gender, sexual orientation, and religion matter in everyday life. It super matters in the US which is a melting pot. Despite being African American, I don't face the same road in America as an African immigrant. Despite being a minority, I don't face the same road as a Hispanic American. Despite being Black I don't face the same road as a Black woman in America.

So the quick dismal of other groups against authority is just ridiculous.

And again point to All Lives Matter believers and vouchers actually getting involved in protesting and speaking out. Until then you like the statement are full of shit

Ok, so it all went over your head.

Got it.

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Ok, so it all over your head.

Got it.
It's not you keep saying this phony lofty "if we just attack all police Abuse that's how we get people on board". But the problem is the self claimed "All Lives Matter" folk don't actually show that.

Because again show me All Lives Matters backers actually getting off their ass and supporting and protesting instead of antagonizing?

Until then again STFU and sit in the corner. You're not dropping gems. You're just giving fluff speak.

·
Registered
16,102 Posts
It's not you keep saying this phony lofty "if we just attack all police Abuse that's how we get people on board". But the problem is the self claimed "All Lives Matter" folk don't actually show that.

Because again show me All Lives Matters backers actually getting off their ass and supporting and protesting instead of antagonizing?

Until then again STFU and sit in the corner. You're not dropping gems. You're just giving fluff speak.

You're acting like "All Lives Matter" is an actual group. I keep repeating to you that it's a philosophical response to a flawed idea. People of all color show their disapproval of authoritative abuse all over the world, for various different reasons.

Sure, I'll take the condescending advice of someone that glosses over all of my points and obsesses on "All Lives Matter" being a hypocritical group (that doesn't exist) because they don't go out and protest under that mantra, knowing full well the shit that it would cause with the angry mob-like portion of BLM rioters if such a thing happened.

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
You're acting like "All Lives Matter" is an actual group. I keep repeating to you that it's a philosophical response to a flawed idea. People of all color show their disapproval of authoritative abuse all over the world, for various different reasons.

Sure, I'll take the condescending advice of someone that glosses over all of my points and sticks to "All Lives Matter" being a hypocritical group (that doesn't exist) because they don't go out and protest under that mantra, knowing full well the shit that it would cause with the angry mob-like portion of BLM rioters if such a thing happened.
And these bolded are why I'm shitting on you for being All Lives Matter.

On one one hand you're all "All Lives Matter is a great inclusive philosophy against abusive authority"

But then you undermine it immediately make it cowardly and worthless by saying "well of course it's not a real group, as it'd get so much flak if it was. That's not worth it, let cops kill us. Don't want to ruffle feathers".

·
Registered
16,102 Posts
And these bolded are why I'm shitting on you for being All Lives Matter.

On one one hand you're all "All Lives Matter is a great inclusive philosophy against abusive authority"

But then you undermine it immediately make it cowardly and worthless by saying "well of course it's not a real group, as it'd get so much flak if it was. That's not worth it, let cops kill us. Don't want to ruffle feathers".

It is an inclusive philosophy, and yes it's meant to provoke thought but that's not necessarily bad for anyone.

How do you know that these people aren't out there protesting against authoritative abuse? It's not a group, so how can you identify them in a crowd?

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
It is an inclusive philosophy, and yes it's meant to provoke thought but that's not necessarily bad for anyone.

How do you know if these people aren't out there protesting against authoritative abuse? It's not a group, so how can you identify them in a crowd?
Because if they were out making a difference you would've been sure to talk about it. It's all talk and you know it. Which is why you're creating this stupid "well maybe these secretive silent All Lives Matters folk are out there making moves" argument.

·
Registered
16,102 Posts
Because if they were out making a difference you would've been sure to talk about it. It's all talk and you know it. Which is why you're creating this stupid "well maybe these secretive silent All Lives Matters folk are out there making moves" argument.

Making a difference isn't always a positive difference, that's why there's people that attempt to provoke new philosophical takes to a sensitive issue. In this case I believe that it's important and I explained why throughout my lengthy discussion with you.

The only thing I'd encourage is elaboration and context assigned to the sayings so that the reader is clear on the intention and doesn't misconstrue it as an insult (like you do). I'm sure there's idiots out there that say "All Lives Matter" just to troll, and that's wrong. I don't go around saying it myself, but I understand where it's coming from when stated seriously and I don't think it's racist to do so.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
@rapaheppard, go sit in the corner and think about how emotional and triggered you're getting. You need to understand a lot of people see BLM as the propaganda terrorist organization that it is.

All Lives Matter

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I'm gonna need you to STFU, go in the corner, sit down and stop being so offended playing the victim in this thread. You need to accept that fact that not everyone wants to support a garbage organization like BLM. You also need to understand that your terrorist organization may be Derek Chavin's out since one of the jury members has already admitted to feeling threatened if they didn't vote against Chauvin.

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Making a difference isn't always a positive difference, that's why there's people that attempt to provoke new philosophical takes to a sensitive issue. In this case I believe that it's important and I explained why throughout my lengthy discussion with you.

The only thing I'd encourage is elaboration and context assigned to the sayings so that the reader is clear on the intention and doesn't misconstrue it as an insult. I'm sure there's idiots out there that say "All Lives Matter" just to troll, and that's wrong. I don't go around saying it myself, but I understand where it's coming from and I don't think it's necessarily racist to do so.
LMAO

@rapaheppard, go sit in the corner and think about how emotional and triggered you're getting. You need to understand a lot of people see BLM as the propaganda terrorist organization that it is.

All Lives Matter
Yes people like yourself who sympathize with Derek Chauvin

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,597 Posts
So what you're saying is people who's relatives were slaves in America are owed nothing by the country that did that? If that's the hill you want to die on
I don't want to sidetrack this into a full-on reparations debate, but for many many reasons, I'm 100% against the idea and think it's terrible for this country. I totally understand why others support it, however.

281 - 300 of 337 Posts