Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
8,134 Posts
That's good shit. Nice to see proper justice doled out in such a situation. Besides, it did seem really obvious, and the quick turnaround only proved that.

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The crowds and politicians who told the jury how to think will be grounds for appeal
If their is an appeal hopefully it fails. I mean immediately the defense played the video multiple times. To say Maxine Waters comments had more weight than seeing the video multiple times and his own police brethren speak against, seems like a stretch to call a mistrial.

·
Registered
325 Posts
The poor guy never had a chance. Newspapers were threatening to dox jurors. Politicians were calling for violence. The fix was in.

He'll get a mistrial, but there's nothing to stop a repeat of what just happened. Only complete juror anonymity could bring about justice, and that's impossible.

The best thing that could happen now is for police officers in left-wing cities across America to stand down. Give the left exactly what they want, and then sit back and watch it all burn.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The poor guy never had a chance. Newspapers were threatening to dox jurors. Politicians were calling for violence. The fix was in.

He'll get a mistrial, but there's nothing to stop a repeat of what just happened. Only complete juror anonymity could bring about justice, and that's impossible.

The best thing that could happen now is for police officers in left-wing cities across America to stand down. Give the left exactly what they want, and then sit back and watch it all burn.
I still don't understand what BLM even wants? You have 5% of the population (black males ages 14-40) committing > 50% of all violent crime that happens in the US. 5% doing > 50% of the serious crime, and in 95% of the cases, their victims are another black person.

So do you just want the police to stop trying to prevent the 5% from destroying their own neighborhoods? I'm sure every police officer would love to not patrol any black neighborhoods in the US. And if I were the police, that's what I'd do. Let those communities fend for themselves.

The police aren't perfect. Nobody. Mistakes do happen. But when you raise hell as a community for like 4 or 5 people that are wrongly shot, and somehow ignore DAILY murders, every single day, which will only get WORSE if the cops aren't allowed to do their jobs, I don't know what to tell you.

I moved out of a liberal shithole state of Illinois to get away from these idiots. And thankfully in Florida, we don't have a lot of problems. We give the police in my town the confidence to bust heads black, white, latin, doesn't matter. Don't want to get beaten up by the police? Obey their commands. It's that simple. Don't be an asshole, even if the cops are.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I still don't understand what BLM even wants? You have 5% of the population (black males ages 14-40) committing > 50% of all violent crime that happens in the US. 5% doing > 50% of the serious crime, and in 95% of the cases, their victims are another black person.
systemic racism = the reason that happens is white supremacy.

So do you just want the police to stop trying to prevent the 5% from destroying their own neighborhoods? I'm sure every police officer would love to not patrol any black neighborhoods in the US. And if I were the police, that's what I'd do. Let those communities fend for themselves.
again, it will still be seen as systemic racism.

The police aren't perfect. Nobody. Mistakes do happen. But when you raise hell as a community for like 4 or 5 people that are wrongly shot, and somehow ignore DAILY murders, every single day, which will only get WORSE if the cops aren't allowed to do their jobs, I don't know what to tell you.
Daniel Shaver's shooting from police had 10% maybe of the coverage Floyd's did and thats being generous. No murals, no 27 million for the family, no riots and the police who shot him was acquitted of all charges, allowed to medically retire, and gets a fat check every month for PTSD diagnoses that American tax payers are paying for. Daniel Shaver was white however so it doesn't fit the narrative of oppression.

·
Registered
#PushElias
3,755 Posts
life long criminal wouldnt follow directions kept resisting stuck a gun in a pregnant womens belly after breaking into her house but lets make him a hero because he died of cardiac arrest from drugs
Nobody thinks George Floyd is a hero mate, it's about taking accountability for police brutality and letting the cops face justice. Floyd was a piece of shit criminal but he died from a corrupt system.

1 - 20 of 337 Posts