Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Is it a bait to sign Marty? Cause she's useless otherwise.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Very good in the ring. Not very good on the mic but that's something that can be worked on in IMPACT.
If she's good in the ring how did it come she haven't wrestled a good match in her career? No, she's not. Io Shirai is good in the ring. Asuka, Tessa, I guess Jordynne is okay, but Tenile and Deona are the boring squad.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
If she's good in the ring how did it come she haven't wrestled a good match in her career? No, she's not. Io Shirai is good in the ring. Asuka, Tessa, I guess Jordynne is okay, but Tenile and Deona are the boring squad.
Io Shirai is great, not good. No one's at her level, not even Kairi Sane. You're setting up some high standards for women's wrestling if you think Io Shirai is only "good".

I can't tell which Deonna's best matches are because I haven't followed her career, but from what I've seen of her on YouTube, she's really good. Definitely better than Tenille. Wrestles like a guy, and I mean that in a good way (even though some people might not see it that way).

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,265 Posts
So you regretted from pulling out of AEW for WWE yet you went to tna? R0TFLMFAO

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update on her contract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
897 Posts
Purazzo is a good addition, maybe even very good. Her Roh and WWR work was alright, had a good match vs Tenille at Wrestlefest (some of you tna crazies are just out of touch :p , just wait till a healed up Tenille has one day a story going on with some say and is not through circumstances just irregularly/randomly appearing) and she can still become better.

There's probably some overhype around Purrazzo on the net just because she gave several interviews how she was underused in wwe, her creativity work is in question, but they now have further a variety of people that can work.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Is it a bait to sign Marty? Cause she's useless otherwise.
Deonna and Marty have been broken up for quite a while.

I can say this as someone who watches a ton of ROH, during the whole mostly failed build for Women of Honor Deonna was the only women who really got over with the crowd. By the time of the WOH title tournament she was the only ROH regular who got a reaction.

·
Registered
209 Posts
She has apparently appeared a few times for Impact between 2014-2017. I was watching during this period and have no recollection of her whatsoever, that's not a good sign. Also she has one of the worst names in pro wrestling today - it's just a mouthful and I've heard people mispronounce it on numerous occasions. Add into that you have to say Virtuosa (or is it Virtuoso) before her name as well. The Virtuosa Deonna Purazzo... come on.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
She has apparently appeared a few times for Impact between 2014-2017. I was watching during this period and have no recollection of her whatsoever, that's not a good sign.
She was mostly on the One Night Only PPVs so that's probably why you don't remember. I remember watching her during her first appearance in 2014. She was like 19 and still pretty green.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's amazing what a switch can do. I've no idea how much her financial position has changed, but she's gone from losing week in, week out on NXT (and getting squashed on the main roster), to getting an immediate title shot in a strong women's division. She's only been there 3 or 4 weeks, but she's had vignette's, promo time, attacking the champ on multiple occasions, winning matches, and actually being portrayed as a big deal and made to look at star.

Very impressive arrival.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
It's amazing what a switch can do. I've no idea how much her financial position has changed, but she's gone from losing week in, week out on NXT (and getting squashed on the main roster), to getting an immediate title shot in a strong women's division. She's only been there 3 or 4 weeks, but she's had vignette's, promo time, attacking the champ on multiple occasions, winning matches, and actually being portrayed as a big deal and made to look at star.

Very impressive arrival.
yeah and how does she repay them? by saying i'm using impact as a stepping stone to aew, jesus christ man, no wonder papped her to the side when you have that shitty attitude, then you have blanchard acting the cunt again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts