Wrestling Forum banner

Greater political party problem

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Look at the democrats, allied with...a foreign nation? Surely they aren't catering to minorities and playing the race card to acquire votes, are they? No....not the holier than thou democrats. They're so noble and such.

Already went over this racist. Democrat.

Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the independent ‘Trust Fund’ and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled House and Senate. Not to mention annuity payments are taxable now. Thanks Al Gore. Props to Obama for Obamacare as well. WE should discuss the Oil for Food scandal too.

--------------------

It amazes me that numerous people buy into Gecko's less than stellar Rant. One might think that the Republicans are bad, and all the democrats are these wholesome, loyal, wonderful Americans with no bad aspects to them at all. I noticed several people commenting that both parties have issues, but I became curious who blames which party and how much. Hence, the poll.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Hahahaha you americans are fucked. Both of your parties (lol) are made up of batshit insane imbeciles and you are too fat, retarded and mexican to do something about it :lmao

Reactions: Jumpluff

·
Registered
123 Posts
I always think it's funny when other countries 'shit-talk' the US. At it's absolute worst, the US is greater than the rest of the world on its best day. Fucking dopes.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
It's delusional for Americans, not Canadians. Right?
The comment was directed at the person above me, not you.

And I haven't ever met many Canadians that have a strong sense of nationalism. There is a line between being patriotic and being nationalistic and many Americans seem to cross it.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hahahaha you americans are fucked. Both of your parties (lol) are made up of batshit insane imbeciles and you are too fat, retarded and mexican to do something about it :lmao
Yes troll, because Europe is a pristine palace of perfection. Right? No problems at all over there. Greece rocks.

The only thing that is fucked is your browneye when you find yourself a little short for an 8 ball, ya mental midget with a cleft palette.

And I haven't ever met many Canadians that have a strong sense of nationalism. There is a line between being patriotic and being nationalistic and many Americans seem to cross it.
Perhaps due to the fact it is not a very big country, or people aren't all that excited for be Canadian. I have never understood why people tend to blame America for a strong sense of Nationalism, when multiple European countries show the same during soccer games. Why are they never questioned? I don't know why anyone is questioned. I will say this - Americans are probably defensive of it due to the fact that just about the entire rest of the world seems to have an issue with us, even our allies. And the kicker is that these countries with a grudge, aren't far better than America in terms of numerous things such as - gas prices, access to goods, access to one's choice of cold, seasonal or year round hot territory, etc. Mexico got all hot territory, Canada got a tundra, and we got the happy middle. As result, America sucks? Ha, ok.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
The life of an average Canadian here is far better than the life of an average American, so I don't see what exactly you guys are excited about.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The life of an average Canadian here is far better than the life of an average American, so I don't see what exactly you guys are excited about.
Oh yeah? Pretty big claim. Care to elaborate on either that, or the Demoratic party in question?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes troll, because Europe is a pristine palace of perfection. Right? No problems at all over there. Greece rocks.

The only thing that is fucked is your browneye when you find yourself a little short for an 8 ball, ya mental midget with a cleft palette.

Perhaps due to the fact it is not a very big country, or people aren't all that excited for be Canadian. I have never understood why people tend to blame America for a strong sense of Nationalism, when multiple European countries show the same during soccer games. Why are they never questioned? I don't know why anyone is questioned. I will say this - Americans are probably defensive of it due to the fact that just about the entire rest of the world seems to have an issue with us, even our allies. And the kicker is that these countries with a grudge, aren't far better than America in terms of numerous things such as - gas prices, access to goods, access to one's choice of cold, seasonal or year round hot territory, etc. Mexico got all hot territory, Canada got a tundra, and we got the happy middle. As result, America sucks? Ha, ok.

The majority on non-Americans that I have spoken with say its not the sense of nationalism or jealousy, its the typical American taking all that we have for granted. I can easily see how that would bother non-Americans, and Americans alike. I have noticed it in abundance and it rubs me the wrong way. Every time I see a 300lbs person on the internet/news/etc complaining that a buffet restaurant refused to continue serving them, I think of how this must look to countries like France, Germany or Japan.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The comment was directed at the person above me, not you.

Alot like Canadians cross the line into the US ALL THE TIME. If it was so great...they'd stay there.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Alot like Canadians cross the line into the US ALL THE TIME. If it was so great...they'd stay there.
Same goes for Americans. Americans go to Canada just as often, if not more than Canadians come to America.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I'd just like to see practical common-sense be the overriding factor in the political process. Unfortunately that's just not going to happen any time soon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same goes for Americans. Americans go to Canada just as often, if not more than Canadians come to America.
Show me something that backs that statement up! What are we going there for? Overpriced products? Shitty Healthcare? Have you ever been to Florida in the winter? The whole fucking state is filled with shitloads of Canadians.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Show me something that backs that statement up! What are we going there for? Overpriced products? Shitty Healthcare? Have you ever been to Florida in the winter? The whole fucking state is filled with shitloads of Canadians.
I'm not about to try back up that statement, because I'm fairly certain more Canadians are making the border-crossing. But we do have a thriving tourism market, particularly when it comes to the outdoors (hunting, fishing, etc., etc.,). There's no need to be a dick about it.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts