Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question...

Why is it that these days, once making a thread the member who made this thread cannot delete it.

It's not a big deal, but occasionally when making a thread in the Women's section, and if the img tags OR the pic tags don't work, you have a wasted thread with nothing.
And when people accidently click 4 times and make 4 threads, they can't delete them.

I'm not worried about this, just wondering why we can't do it anymore.

kthxbye.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Deleting threads deletes posts. Deleting posts costs post counts to go down. Hence why threads are not deleted.

Notice how when Lee deleted the whole friggin' WOW forum that the posts dropped a lot for some people? :)

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I think I was the one who noticed the most, and bitched about it the most...

so yes, I totally understand. :)

Oh and Congrats on being Admin OZ, look foreward to obeying you, or whatever the hell I'm supposed to do.

So yeah Big Ups OZ.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
OZ, I think you'd agree that you and I are better off without Lee and his "mistakes" he's done lately.(hes getting old and cenial:() so why don't we de-admin Lee and take over? :)
o shit jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk lee dont kil me

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Even I knew it was senile pffffffffff

N

·
0 Posts
People being able to delete their own threads can become a hassle. What if the thread has a lot of replies and you delete it? It'll mess stuff up. Staff doesn't delete threads, either. We have a hidden forum we stick them.

B

·
0 Posts
Like one time. Rajah and I were having a discussion in a thread. It got up to 50 posts. Since Angel made the thread, she deleted it because we took it off topic. funny. :)

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #5 :
Deleting threads deletes posts. Deleting posts costs post counts to go down. Hence why threads are not deleted.

Notice how when Lee deleted the whole friggin' WOW forum that the posts dropped a lot for some people? :)
Yeah the n00bs post counts went from 500 to 7 or so(example of course) :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts