Do you dislike sheamus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: Sheamus getting buried in this IWC?

Well,I bet this is because he beat Bryan in 18 seconds at Wrestlemania and because rumors says that he is friend with HHH and because his character is too nice

Personally,I love Sheamus.He is awesome on the ring,he have charisma and always give awesome match on PPV

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

By literally embarrassing the guy in your avatar, if you make Daniel Bryan look like a total goof then you are public enemy No.1 by default.

·
Banned
741 Posts

he but hurt the majority of the IWC(AKA-daniel bryan fanboys), and this is their way of revenge, by trashing him with stupid, pointless, threads every day.

he did this

and now this

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts

I've disliked Sheamus ever since they turned him into pale John Cena

Reactions: APEX

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts

1.They are turning him into a pale Cena with red hair.
2.He beat the IWC golden boy Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds at WM.
3.He has been incredibly boring ever since he turned face and hasn't had a good or interesting feud in quite some time.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

He got pushed too fast, too far and at the expense of too many other talented individuals. Being friends with HHH who has similar character flaws didn't help.

I wasn't around, but was their any major Sheamus hate back when he was a mid-carder competing for the U.S Title and what not?

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

3.He has been incredibly boring ever since he turned face and hasn't had a good or interesting feud in quite some time.
This will be the real reason to be honest. I like Sheamus but they really are ruining him by turning him into the next Cena.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts

He gets a lot of criticism, mostly unjustified. It's the nature of this board to usually turn on whoever gets to the top, more and more Punk criticisers pop up every week too. It's just the way of things.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

This. Exactly.

I don't think Sheamus is getting buried at all. Instead, if WWE is going to continue pushing Sheamus, they have to create an interesting character and book unpredictable matches. Sheamus comes out there and I literally can predict every single thing he is going to do. That shouldn't happen and it's trainwrecking Smackdown.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

Good résumé. I used to like him very much, but he has become so stale and boring...

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

1. Him beating Bryan in that debacle of an WHC match at that disappointment of an WM.
I have no issue with him because of this; It's just idiotic through and through; he and Bryan obviously are not to blame.

2. Turning him into the new Cena.
This is obvious, it is true, and it is here to stay. Even that former member of creative who had an interview recently confirmed this (and also stated that the only reason Cena isn't heel is because of Sheamus not being ready.
I'm not sure, really. Someone has to take Cena's spot.

3. Degeneration of his character and no good feuds.
Wouldn't say this; Liked his stuff with Bryan, and, well, everything up until Over The Limit. I'm not one of the mindless haters, so I can say that his stuff with ADR right now is O.K.
His character has obviously changed, though.

4. Flaws as a performer.
Which ones? I see none; Well, at least, none that are significant enough to mention... Not anymore at least.

5. Being friends with HHH.
IWC n00bs, being stereotypical.

All in all, I don't understand the dislike for Sheamus; Or, rather, I see why some people dislike him, but I cannot, at all, justify those reasons.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts

I don't hate him but is worse. I dont see a worthy quality to have interest on him.

But hey! kids like him...hes a big Hornswoggle.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts

Why do people keep thinking that people hate Sheamus because he beat Bryan. Yeah, there are probably some posters that are still bitter at him for that, but Sheamus was dislike way before that. Even before he beat Bryan, before he feuded with Bryan, even before he won the Rumble, people on this forum hated him. I believe there was a thread around December or January where a bunch of people voted that they hated him. And that thread wasn't the only one. They've been plenty of threads about Sheamus before he became WHC where people posted their dislike for him.

Face it, the guy is a blander version of Cena. If he ever makes it to become the face of the company, which I doubt he will, he will get much more hate than Cena because he has most of the same flaws with less of the talent.

·
Registered
129 Posts

I started out liking Sheamus, but he got stale so fast, even as a heel. For the life of me, I can't remember one solid feud he has had. His personality just sucks the life out of me for some reason. He would be much better if he had someone talk for him and just be a badass Celtic Warrior. So for me, he was boring me way before WM28. However, that 18 sec humiliation was the last straw for me personally.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

The IWC hates anyone who becomes successful. The fact that he buried the IWC golden boy just accelerated that.

I've been saying he sucks ass since he debuted, though.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

Randy is not there for them to hate on, so Sheamus is the new whipping boy

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts

Still like him but have to agree on the lack of depth to his character, he needs that big feud where you can really believe he wants to beat this guy, thought the face v face feud with Orton they were hinting at could have done wonders for him, that one little bust-up backstage at raw showed a ton more passion than his lame stories, bummer Randy got suspended but I have a feeling if he does turn heel on his return he'll be doing the J-O-B for the fella more than once.
The current booking is sad because it shows the wwe have truly learned nothing from Cenas negative reaction.

Also, little off topic but can anyone point out any signifigant examples of Fella ever botching anything in the ring? I honestly don't recall ever seeing him in Botchamania, must be one of the few on the roster who could claim that.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts

Sheamus has been stale for months now. Can anybody tell me what he was doing from November up to February? If my memory serves me right he was only beating random guys left and right, but with no purpose. Plus he won the Rumble, but thats is it. He was over back in November, but imo his pops have decreased over that time. His Wrestlemania match with Bryan was what I think finally hit the nail. I mean he was doing nothing significant before Elimination Chamber and he beats Bryan in 18 seconds who was getting over himself. Perhaps people thought that sheamus would go on an start beating everyone parallel to Cena and bulldoze through. His feud with Del Rio has nothing worth mentioning, that is how forgetful it has been so far, although Ricardo dressing up as Sheamus was pretty funny. I don't know what WWE is doing TBH.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.