Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never encountered such a meteoric rise (not in term's of winning a title, but in terms of impressing so many people) as I have from this guy

When his music hits, you know he will deliver an awesome promo, piss off the crowd, yet please those who respect his talent and if in the ring, will impress with his skills

If this guy does not have multiple title runs, something is very very wrong.

And the fact he is currently appearing on RAW as well, his stock is rising and should be drafted after Wm methinks :)

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Del Rio is gonna be huge, no doubt about that, but I don't want him to go to Raw too soon, I would prefer he stays on Smackdowm at least until the draft after the one coming.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Del Rio is gonna be huge, no doubt about that, but I don't want him to go to Raw too soon, I would prefer he stays on Smackdowm at least until the draft after the one coming.
Del Rio feuds on Smackdown = Edge, Christian, Big Show, Kingston

RAW = Cena, Orton, Bryan, HHH, Morrison

Raw has better feuds with him as a heel, and i think feuding with Cena or Orton would elevate him more than likes of those on Smackdown

Maybe if draft recruits Smackdown a couple of Raw's faces then fair enough :)

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Del Rio feuds on Smackdown = Edge, Christian, Big Show, Kingston

RAW = Cena, Orton, Bryan, HHH, Morrison

Raw has better feuds with him as a heel, and i think feuding with Cena or Orton would elevate him more than likes of those on Smackdown

Maybe if draft recruits Smackdown a couple of Raw's faces then fair enough :)
The difference is on Raw he would lose most of his fueds while on Smackdown he would win most of them, Cena and Orton would squash him.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
He'd lose most of his feuds on smackdown. With all the heels going to smackdown from raw, someone has to come to raw eventually

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
He hasn't impressed me a single bit yet. In the ring or on the mic. If you ask me, he's below average in both departments. Sorry, I just can't see what others appear to see in him.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I think that if Del Rio comes to Raw he could have some great fueds. I just don't want him to be coming to Raw to soon. But now that Barrett, Slater, Gabriel and Jackson are on Smackdown some heel has to come to Raw. And with the way he's going after R-truth its quite possible he could be drafted.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
what's great about del rio is that he doesn't really do any heel tactics when he comes to the rin ... he's all smiles

i really want the wwe though to make him unleash his luchador moveset ... he can wow you for man his size that's so agile and athletic.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
he's great in the ring and is charismatic and has great presence but when he talks i just get massively underwhelmed. he just isn't that great on the microphone.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
what's great about del rio is that he doesn't really do any heel tactics when he comes to the rin ... he's all smiles

i really want the wwe though to make him unleash his luchador moveset ... he can wow you for man his size that's so agile and athletic.
I agree with you on the all-smiles factor. His smugness makes him all the more detestable, though, so it works brilliantly.

I do think WWE will unleash some of his luchador moveset... after he turns face in about three or four years. They try to limit heels' movesets, so as to make the crowd not go "ooh" and "ahh" too much for a heel they should be booing.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
He'd lose most of his feuds on smackdown. With all the heels going to smackdown from raw, someone has to come to raw eventually
Actually he would lose most of his fueds on Raw, Cena, Orton, HHH, they would all squash him, he needs to win the title on Smackdown and be a full main eventer before going to Raw.

·
Registered
454 Posts
It struck me right at the start than Del Rio is a straight swap for Barrett, in the way that Edge and Punk changed places. Barrett and Del Rio are the two, major, rising stars and it makes sense to keep them separated while they continue to build on their experience and careers.

·
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
13,502 Posts
Dont understand the big deal about this guy.

Annoying as fuck, doesnt deserve to be in the spot hes in, boring competitor.

Im just thankfull i have been recording RAW the last 2 weeks & SD! this week so i can skip his horrible segments and matches with R-Truth, my god those have been the worst segment/matches i have seen in some time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
ADR's appearance at Raw was one of the highlights of the show for me. The man is awesome and you can pretty much call me an ADR mark, lol. Whenver he comes out on screen whether in the ring or outside the ring, I am entertained.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
ADR is the future, unless he blows it somehow.

Everytime I come onto these boards, I dread reading something about him being released. I don't have any basis for thinking he will be, it'd just be horrible news and therefore I expect it - whether he falls out with someone backstage and KOs them or gets arrested for something stupid or whatever.

I'm such a fucking pessemist since Daniel Bryan got released.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Dont understand the big deal about this guy.

Annoying as fuck, doesnt deserve to be in the spot hes in, boring competitor.

Im just thankfull i have been recording RAW the last 2 weeks & SD! this week so i can skip his horrible segments and matches with R-Truth, my god those have been the worst segment/matches i have seen in some time.
I just REALLY like posting this!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts