Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's take a moment and assume that whoever the mystery 6th person in the EC is will walk out the new WHC and face Del Rio at Wrestlemania.

Who could it be? This is the opportunity for WWE to give Del Rio whatever opponent they choose.

We could see a Jericho return with a Jericho/Del Rio feud leading to WM.

Taker can make a surprise appearance and win the belt, showing up on 2-21-11 as the new WHC. It can be ADR's DAY-STIN-EEE to break the streak.

Christian can make his return, win the belt, and Edge could take his rematch at WM making it a triple threat. (By this logic, an Edge/Del Rio/??? triple threat is always a possibility.)

I personally think it could be a distinct possibility that Cena loses the Raw chamber to start the night, and Super Cena wins the second Chamber, leaving the PPV as WHC and giving us Del Rio/Cena at WM.

Maybe Del Rio himself takes the 6th spot, becomes WHC, uses his Rumble victory to force a unification fatal-four-way at Wrestlemania. Del Rio vs. Cena (Raw chamber) vs. Miz (WWE Champ) vs. Edge (rematch).

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Let's take a moment and assume that whoever the mystery 6th person in the EC is will walk out the new WHC and face Del Rio at Wrestlemania.

Who could it be? This is the opportunity for WWE to give Del Rio whatever opponent they choose.

Taker can make a surprise appearance and win the belt, showing up on 2-21-11 as the new WHC. It can be ADR's DAY-STIN-EEE to break the streak.

Christian can make his return, win the belt, and Edge could take his rematch at WM making it a triple threat. (By this logic, an Edge/Del Rio/??? triple threat is always a possibility.)

I personally think it could be a distinct possibility that Cena loses the Raw chamber to start the night, and Super Cena wins the second Chamber, leaving the PPV as WHC and giving us Del Rio/Cena at WM.

Maybe Del Rio himself takes the 6th spot, becomes WHC, uses his Rumble victory to force a unification fatal-four-way at Wrestlemania. Del Rio vs. Cena (Raw chamber) vs. Miz (WWE Champ) vs. Edge (rematch).
I'm a Cena fan, but I will f'ing riot if that happened. There's no way in hell I'm going to see another Edge-like moment at EC. I hated it when Edge did it, and I sure as hell won't tolerate Cena doing it, either.

· Registered
261 Posts
It probably be the big show and not even matter

· Registered
5,034 Posts

No one really knows at this point as it is very inpredictable, but those are very good possibilities. Christian returning and setting up a triple threat at Mania would be cool.

· Registered
2,775 Posts

The day WWE makes John Cena job in a world title match at Wrestlemania is the day I have unrelenting, torrid sex with Scarlett Johansson.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
The day WWE makes John Cena job in a world title match at Wrestlemania is the day I have unrelenting, torrid sex with Scarlett Johansson.
Then April 3rd might be the best day of your life, because, not only will you see John Cena job in a world title match at Wrestlemania, but you will also have unrelenting, torrid sex with Scarlett Johansson.

· Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
9,503 Posts
No doodz, haven't you heard. Rocky is going to face Cena at Wrestlemania omfg hes gonna kick his ass. Fuck Super Cena hes super gay. [/noob]

· Registered
6,693 Posts
Doesn't count.

1.) Wasn't 1-on-1
2.) Orton stole the pin from HHH, so it wasn't exactly a clean win.
1-) Getting pinned or submitting in a triple threat still counts as losing.

Everyone says Benoit beat HHH at Wrestlemania 20 regardless of it being triple threat.

2-) It was a clean pin.

HHH hit the pedigree legit - no weapons, low blows, outside interference, etc - and Orton didn't break the rules in stealing the pin.

· Premium Member
13,880 Posts
2-) It was a clean pin.

HHH hit the pedigree legit - no weapons, low blows, outside interference, etc - and Orton didn't break the rules in stealing the pin.
Technically you're right, Orton didn't "break any rules", but the way it was played out was done deliberately to give Orton a heelish win, as if he had just "stolen" the victory from Triple H.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Christian marks are out of their minds. Every single time Edge's name is brought up in ANY discussion.. Christian's quickly follows. Just like Christian has done his entire career.
In this case it's a legitimate speculation. Even if Edge wasn't involved, Christian was "put out of action" by Del Rio. If Del Rio is involved in the title picture when Christian returns, Christian is involved in the title picture. If a 6 week title reign happens before Del Rio gets the strap (which WILL happen), then it's just gravy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.