Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I used to think he was boring but since Payback he,s becoming the ultimate heel. Always been one of the best in the ring but these days, the way he carries himself even the way he talks has improved alot. I think he just stopped giving a shit about what the fans think which makes it even better.

Reactions: MrJamesJepsan

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
People will shit all over this while simultaneously creaming over Cesaro, but you're right.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I dont hate Del Rio, but i dont like him as WHC. Hes great in the ring, but theres just something about him that doesnt scream WHC to me

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I think a lot of people are tired of the hard on Vince has for ADR and the push he is getting more so then him getting genuine heat. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Cesaro in ring ability > ADR's in ring ability

That is like comparing In and Out Burgers to a McDouble.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
best whc title run since mark henry

i hope he retains the title from cena at hiac

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cesaro in ring ability > ADR's in ring ability

That is like comparing In and Out Burgers to a McDouble.
What does that have to do with this thread? Nobody said del rio was better so dont start some markwar now. They are both extremly talented in the ring all Im saying is for all the heat del rio gets for being unentertaining he,s one of the few things entertaining me at the moment.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but

:lmao

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
As boring as he is... he works for me. He's nearly a perfect heel. And despite the way he's been booked, most of his career in the "E"... he just oozes WHC. It just seems like the right fit on him. I can't see any other title working on him except the Hardcore title (lulz) or the WWE Championship.

Also, I want to set the record straight and say, he's not boring as in (Christian, Kane, Axel, Lawler boring), he's just not exciting. So essentially, he's in between boring and exciting. "Vanilla" you could say, or in his case, "Sandy Beige".

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Here's the thing...if Del Rio is not WHC, what does he do? It seems his character is based around having the belt, and always going after the belt when he is not.

He needs more dimensions.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
What does that have to do with this thread? Nobody said del rio was better so dont start some markwar now. They are both extremly talented in the ring all Im saying is for all the heat del rio gets for being unentertaining he,s one of the few things entertaining me at the moment.

Yet you claim ADR is the best thing going? Who you tryna fool?

:jordan

·
Registered
304 Posts
What about The Shield?What about Daniel Bryan?CM Punk/Paul Heyman?I think Del Rio's ok that's all.He always has an ok match,not a good one.The only time he has a good match is when he's in there with someone who is good like Christian or Bryan.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts