Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After HIAC last night I have to admit that Del Rio (who I haven't warmed to) was very good last night. What is clear though is that he is missing that impact finisher. Cena and Punk have theres and he needs his.

Watching him do Germans was great but I thought the most convincing looking impact move he did was when he did Carlito's Backstabber. Anyone think that this would be a perfect finishing move for him and fit in well with his character?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
All of Del Rio's moves should be capable finishers, because he executes everything so perfectly.
I'm kidding about the first part.

It's probably too late for his enzuigiri to become a finisher, which is okay, since I like seeing it in every match anyway. His German suplexes are brilliant. Maybe some combination of moves ending with a bridged German suplex?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
He could go back to his Dos Caras Jr. finisher, which is a Military Press dropped into a German Suplex, that way Cena, Punk and ADR can all have finisher from a Fireman's Carry (MP isn't exactly a Fireman's Carry, but it still counts).

Here.

It's at 1:45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts