Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously its awesome im really enjoying watching him he is the only real reason i watch SD while Wade is the reason i watch RAW .

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Yup, it is great, from the cars and horn honking, to the pyro shower and the ring announcer, it's pretty much perfect.

·
Asuka
96,360 Posts
Damn right. Best theme ever, ring announcer, pyro, cars, it's got everything. His entrance is actually more enjoyable than he is himself, to be honest. Hate to say it as he is a great talent, but it really is that cool.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
306 Posts
I do like the different cars, but overall just to much going on for me. I like simple.

·
Registered
757 Posts
His entrance is even more amazing when you see it live. Trust me

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amazing entrance, but he hardly ever gets any heel heat or reaction...
he needs a better feud WWE need to stop letting Super Rey bury him id like to see him feud with Edge over the WHC .

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
if he keeps on using different cars every week, isnt he eventually gona run out??......i know he's all classy, but i cant wait for him to ride in in a lamborghini or porshe, something modern and flashy....

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The dude needs to talk more, but I agree that entrance is so addicting, just like kofi's entrance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
it might just be me going crazy but im sure the horn beeping is built in to his music, the last few times ive seen him (including the last raw) he's hand hasnt been anywhere near the horn yet its still going off....

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
his own announcer is really cool, the music is awesome. the car is just a JBL rip.

·
8,599 Posts
ehh... deuce n domino did the car entrance better, they had cherry in the back seat, pyro is overrated, it only looks cool when you're already in the ring, and the announcer is annoying. theme fits him, but it's nothing special.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts