Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
The saving grace of this thread is that Ricardo and ADR are really enjoying this moment..fucking troll faces xD.

Also Lilian Garcia at the left doing : ¬_¬

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Ether him?

I was honestly expecting this to be some house show stunt where ADR and Ricardo run down with a rag of ether and knock Zeke out for some reason.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
It's things like this that I wish Del Rio was over. It sucks when you are a Del Rio fan and your other buddies just call Del Rio boring when you know he really isn't. He just has bad luck....

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,625 Posts
My god watching that vid was funny. I wish he was like that today. They guy is seriously has a bad luck charm.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's things like this that I wish Del Rio was over. It sucks when you are a Del Rio fan and your other buddies just call Del Rio boring when you know he really isn't. He just has bad luck....
Yeah tell me about it. I think people will like him eventually.

lol the second video is hilarious look at the guy who's getting trolled by Del Rio and Ricardo at 5:07. That completely ruined his night.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
D-bry fan spotted in the pic! Viral.

#yesyesyes

Big Zeke should knock him on his azz, tho.

Reactions: Fargerov

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
:lmao Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez are awesome.

It's funny because on most house show reports i've seen, Alberto Del Rio is in the top 3 at getting heat. Yet on TV, he barely gets any. He needs to start ripping up signs and stuff on TV, he'd get over quickly.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Del rio is not boring it is his character that is. Give him the right material or get him off tv as WWE are wasting him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts