Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello sexy people .. i need some help .. see last night i made a request for a Shane Banner (coz we all know how hott he is) anyways two great people fronted up and now i have two great banners to choose from .. one from the great Olympic Zero and another by a new banner maker Mark Williams .. now the Yello one is OZ's and the blue one is Mark's now guys i want to use both but we all know how prissy people get when your sig is too big or something so i can only have one .. so without anyones feelings getting hurt i will leave it to the public to decide .. first to 5 votes wins .. (i cant wait around all day) and judge fairly ok .. and person who doesnt win i will give you 1000 points for the effort but i will most likely use it later on just not now .. and the other person well i dont know .. lol ill think about it .. ill probably be nice and give you points as well .. so be nice people.. (i hope i have enough points) but if i think that you deserve more then ill give more .. but now i need your votes guys :D thanks alot

OZ^^^

Mark^^^

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well looks like we have a winner then dont we .. oh well .. thanks dudes ... OZ im going to give you your 1000 points and thanks to Mark Williams also .. who will get 500 coz im so nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.