Wrestling Forum banner

Dec 12, 2022 RAW Discussion Thread: Alexa/Bayley, Rollins/Lashley

12K views 239 replies 55 participants last post by  Ham and Egger 
#1 ·
#97 ·
Makes no sense shes still called the Poison Pixie as a babyface, she was called that on NXT after turning heel, that moniker makes no sense for a generic babyface, like why is she a poison pixie? as a heel it made sense cause she was like poison, dangerous/unstable etc. Its like they brought that over from NXT but without the story and progression that got her to that nickname.

#11 · (Edited)
That makes no sense and that's the wrong call! After 4 months of bullshit, where is Bayley's payoff? Bayley deserves to win the RAW women's championship!

The right call is Bayley wins next week and then finally wins the RAW women's championship! Sure they could have Becky beat up on Dakota and Io they are the ones that cost Becky the match, thats what those useless jobbers are there for to get beat up to elevate Bayley. Bayley should win the RAW women's championship and Becky should go win the RR to challenge her at WrestleMania, Bayley retains and has a great lenghy dominant run as RAW women's champion! Why cant that stupid idiot Triple H ever get this right?!

Oh and it's not one bit believable for Alexa to win, she is so small and weak! Bayley could just step on her!

#26 ·
Raw plans/spoiler
  • Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley. Bianca Belair will be in ringside.
  • AJ Styles vs. Chad Gable
  • Street Profits and Akira Tozawa vs. Judgment Day
  • Candice LeRae vs. IYO SKY
  • Elias concert. Only Sikoa will interrupt. Sami Zayn will be at the show.
  • Elias vs. Solo Sikoa
  • Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley
  • Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley
Think you made a mistake. You were suppose to show Raw spoilers, but you posted Main Event spoilers instead.

#234 ·
This looked like a brutal, brutal show on paper. I couldn’t get myself to tune in this week at all.

the womens stuff is way overdone. Sorry. These long womens matches or multiple womens matches throughout the show don’t do it for me.

they’re really going back to Alexa Bliss and Bray ? Like people didn’t shit on it the first time ? Man, I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, I couldn’t give a fuck what this guy is doing now — after I was so excited for his return.

Riddle is apparently real life suspended for drug and wellness (who would’ve thought??). Lashley is in some fired angle. We’ll see how long that lasts. They don’t exactly have star power on their shows as is, but these guys at least get reactions. Show will be that much more unwatchable.

I’m very disappointed in the product. 5-6 months in, I gotta say, triple H’s WWE isn’t a departure from Vince’s. It’s the same show with triple H’s guys in place of Vince’s essentially.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.