Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

· Registered
11,301 Posts
Bayley isn’t winning this, and Becky will definitely have something to do with it.

There’s no way Alexa is beating Bianca though.
That makes no sense and that's the wrong call! After 4 months of bullshit, where is Bayley's payoff? Bayley deserves to win the RAW women's championship!

The right call is Bayley wins next week and then finally wins the RAW women's championship! Sure they could have Becky beat up on Dakota and Io they are the ones that cost Becky the match, thats what those useless jobbers are there for to get beat up to elevate Bayley. Bayley should win the RAW women's championship and Becky should go win the RR to challenge her at WrestleMania, Bayley retains and has a great lenghy dominant run as RAW women's champion! Why cant that stupid idiot Triple H ever get this right?!

Oh and it's not one bit believable for Alexa to win, she is so small and weak! Bayley could just step on her!

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,814 Posts
At least Bianca vs. Alexa would be something different. In fact they have never had a singles match against each other. Royal Rumble is the only time that they have competed against each other on TV. If Bayley beats Alexa and they do that rematch again....yikes. No one stands a chance against Bianca right now but again, fresher matchup.

· Registered
11,301 Posts
What should happen:

Bayley wins thanks to Nikki Cross!

Kai and Sky try to help Bayley win but because they are just useless they just get beat up by Becky Lynch when she comes out, Alexa tries to won then Nikki Cross attacks Alexa out of no where and then goes and attacks Becky as Bayley goes home hitting the Rose Plant ftw.

Bayley should dispose of Kai and Sky and reboot Damage CTRL with Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley and take the women's tag titles with Rhea so Bayley is Bayley Dos Straps again when she finally takes her RAW women's championship title!

· Custom User Title
7,405 Posts
At least Bianca vs. Alexa would be something different. In fact they have never had a singles match against each other. Royal Rumble is the only time that they have competed against each other on TV. If Bayley beats Alexa and they do that rematch again....yikes. No one stands a chance against Bianca right now but again, fresher matchup.
I don't think Alexa/Bianca will take place at the Rumble. Commentary was pretty specific in saying that the winner gets a title match "at a future date", not "at the Royal Rumble". The Rumble itself is still well over a month away, and they can't really drag out an Alexa/Bianca feud until that point. It's why I feel like Alexa will get her shot on RAW in a couple of weeks, and then Rhea gets the next shot at the Rumble.

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,814 Posts
I don't think Alexa/Bianca will take place at the Rumble. Commentary was pretty specific in saying that the winner gets a title match "at a future date", not "at the Royal Rumble". The Rumble itself is still well over a month away, and they can't really drag out an Alexa/Bianca feud until that point. It's why I feel like Alexa will get her shot on RAW in a couple of weeks, and then Rhea gets the next shot at the Rumble.
I agree. The match would be used as filler or a setup for a different match at Royal Rumble. When I said Royal Rumble in my previous post I meant that the Royal Rumble match was the only time that Bianca and Alexa competed against each other.

· Registered
11,301 Posts
It doesnt make any sense to randomly put Alexa in the title picture, she's just a jobber.

Its bad enough the title is being held hostage by a unworthy jobber and a title change needs to happen ASAP so the RAW women's division is carried by a actual champion.

It makes more sense that Bayley wins tonight and finally the payoff after 4 months of bullshit happens! Bayley wins the RAW women's championship on RAW!

· Registered
10,238 Posts
That makes no sense and that's the wrong call! After 4 months of bullshit, where is Bayley's payoff? Bayley deserves to win the RAW women's championship!

The right call is Bayley wins next week and then finally wins the RAW women's championship! Sure they could have Becky beat up on Dakota and Io they are the ones that cost Becky the match, thats what those useless jobbers are there for to get beat up to elevate Bayley. Bayley should win the RAW women's championship and Becky should go win the RR to challenge her at WrestleMania, Bayley retains and has a great lenghy dominant run as RAW women's champion! Why cant that stupid idiot Triple H ever get this right?!

Oh and it's not one bit believable for Alexa to win, she is so small and weak! Bayley could just step on her!

Bayley has been beaten from pillar to post by Bianca for four months, as a heel that see is her payoff.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts