Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
L U S H
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A simple question, what do you guys and gals(didn't want to be that inclusive cunt now :kanye) think happens after you die?

As an Atheist I think it all simply ends with nothing and we are reduced back down to the elements that we are composed of as time continues to tick on. Yet I would be lying if I said there was a little part of me that believes in the notion that maybe, just maybe we are reincarnated to live a life through a new perspective.

DON'T MAKE THIS A FUCKING RELIGIOUS FLAME WAR BTW!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
eh, same as the movie "this is the end"

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
Counting down the seconds before this thread goes towards religion then get's shut down.

For me I do think there is some sort of spiritual afterlife, NOT the heaven and hell bullshit.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Nothing.
Even if you will reborn into new person, you wont remember it. Just like you dont remember your previous life (if it existed).
So no matter what will happen if you, the personality, wont be able to remember it.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I've astral traveled before. You will definitely continue to exist. There is no heaven/hell just higher and lower dimensions than this one.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
guess im the only one here not afraid to die. You guys are a bunch of wimps.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I will ascend into the astral plane and be at peace with Earth, but not by any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence. In this moment, I am...

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I'm not an atheist nor on the flippityside** am I technically religious, but I really don't have an "I think this about after-death". Not too bothered by it, either. As stupid as it sounds my main concern is being buried in the ground and being randomly immortal yet being unable to move. It's impossible and I'm not saying 'what if', but I sometimes think about what it would be like and just bug my eyes out of my head. Picture that shit. You are awake forever, but unable to move your human body or go anywhere at any point. You just...look around or something. You may become just a skeleton eventually so the 'forever' thing is out the window, but the journey wouldn't be fun. But, imagine if you're body was fucking immortal too. You just couldn't move. Ever. I sound silly as shit right now. :mark:

**(Google Chrome auto-correct wants to change this to 'defensibility')

1 - 20 of 215 Posts