Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,464 Posts
I AM SO FUCKING IN

From the creator of Metal Gear Solid (A Hideo Kojima Game),Hideo Kojima. Directed by Hideo Kojima,Produced by Hideo Kojima,Designed by Hideo Kojima,Writen by Hideo Kojima,Developed by Kojima Productions (A Hideo Kojima studio).
You should request Headliner to change your name to Hideo Kojima and have your description as A Username by Hideo Kojima. Location can be "Locked in a room for 6 months while MGS V is finished abruptly."

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,456 Posts
Magical soldiers, hows that any different from MGS? Kojima has a great artistic style and has made some fun games but he's a shithouse storyteller.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I'm really excited for this because it looks weird as fuck and Kojima but at the same time I also wish they wouldn't show anything or talk about it because it's gonna be awhile before it's actually close to release. This thread is going to be 2+ years in the making (probably longer considering delays) :lol

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Just please let it be released before I am 30. :hogan
tfw when you realize by the time Kojima's next game comes out you've already lived about a quarter of your life and you'll be embracing the void sooner than you think :hogan

hurry the fuck up kojima, you might be kept alive by nanomachines but i sure as fuck wont :hogan

i'm sorry please forgive

·
Banned
28,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tfw when you realize by the time Kojima's next game comes out you've already lived about a quarter of your life and you'll be embracing the void sooner than you think :hogan

hurry the fuck up kojima, you might be kept alive by nanomachines but i sure as fuck wont :hogan

i'm sorry please forgive
:vincecry

·
31,464 Posts
1. His engine may be the recently trademarked DECIMA

2. Both trailers sync up. The baby disappears from Reedus's hands the same time it appears in Del Toro's capsule device. It would be fucking cool if all the trailers would have sync up moments like this.

3. Parralel dimensons/alternate realities confirmed?

4. Where the fuck is @ice_edge?

·
31,464 Posts
1. His engine may be the recently trademarked DECIMA

2. Both trailers sync up. The baby disappears from Reedus's hands the same time it appears in Del Toro's capsule device. It would be fucking cool if all the trailers would have sync up moments like this.

3. Parralel dimensons/alternate realities confirmed?

4. Where the fuck is @ice_edge?
Decima Engine confirmed. It's actually the engine Guerilla Games is using for Horizon.

http://kotaku.com/1789646840

Oh and...

1 - 20 of 163 Posts